- Victor gives Marlena the means to destroy Kristen
- Gabi is unexpectedly contacted by a modeling agency
- Jennifer and JJ grow close again
- Brady and Kristen's wedding erupts in total chaos

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 24th, 2013, 6:03 pm #2

Thanks 2buddy!

Finally I'm ALMOST caught up. I'm only 4 behind. I did ff-delete alot but I have been doing that less for the last several episodes. The show is still not great but hey its better than Y&R lol. It has major pacing problems but the storylines are ok, they just dont move along. I still ff Sami/EJ.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 25th, 2013, 8:14 pm #3

Agree Days would be soooo much better, if their storylines moved along at the same speed as GH!

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 25th, 2013, 8:17 pm #4

SOD features November preview

The newest issue of Soap Opera Digest features a November preview for all soaps. The preview for Days is provided by Ken Corday.

Among the tidbits Corday shares are:

- Kristen leaves Salem after a "stunning reveal". After this, Brady goes back to his old ways, which will not be a short character arc. Meanwhile, Eric realizes his mistake in accusing Nicole.

- Sami suspects EJ has been keeping a secret from her.

- A "major character" dies, and a coverup takes place afterward. This is the big murder mystery previewed at the beginning of the summer. Corday shares that this will not be a short story.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 26th, 2013, 8:00 am #5

So what major character is dying? Please not another Stefano whodunnit, and hes not really dead in 6 months.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 26th, 2013, 2:22 pm #6

jbrr1212 wrote:So what major character is dying? Please not another Stefano whodunnit, and hes not really dead in 6 months.
I have no idea, and haven't even seen a hint to who it is. Will keep you updated if I see something..

bilki
Site Admin

October 27th, 2013, 3:06 pm #7

Some good stuff with Eric and Nicole. I felt bad enough for her when he made her admit to him that she's in love with him, then he went and accused her of raping him. I know Nicole has a history of lies and deceit but I thought they were pushing it by having Eric not believe her when she explained how she would never do that to him. I just wanted to give her a big hug when that whole ordeal was over.

Jen Lilly is so good at making Theresa a rotten brat.

The slow pacing wouldn't bother me so much if there were more daily scenes with the more talented actors. I love watching Kristen and Marlena go at it. Julie should be buzzing around town sticking her nose in people's business. Victor should be barking orders more often. Why not beef up the Victor/Stefano rivalry? Way too much screen time is given to the "underwear models" and it makes the show a bit of a snoozefest.

I'm a little concerned about a "major character" being killed off. These things are rarely done well these days, not to mention that I don't want to lose someone I might actually care about.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 28th, 2013, 12:12 am #8

I know Bilki, I really felt sorry for Nicole. I'm sure when the truth comes out Eric will be all remorseful but I hope she gives him a hard time and moves on ...

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 28th, 2013, 12:14 am #9

Spoilers for the week of November 4th

Monday ("Marlena Turns to Victor")
Marlena asks for Victor's help in finding Kristen's flash drive; Nicole and Eric have a difficult conversation about his suspicions of her.

Tuesday ("Surprising News")
Kristen is horrified when someone becomes privy to her scheme; Sami is upset when Sonny gives her some news about Gabi.

Wednesday ("EJ's Lie")
Victor makes an effort to convince Brady to steer clear of Kristen; EJ has no choice but to lie to Sami.

Thursday ("The Wedding")
Brady and Kristen's wedding begins, but a revelation puts the nuptials at a standstill; Jennifer and JJ bond.

Friday ("The Wedding")
Brady and Kristen's wedding ends in chaos; Daniel and Nicole bond over their commonalities.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

October 28th, 2013, 10:08 am #10

I also felt bad for Nicole (Ari did an awesome job in those scenes). I find Eric boring (though i think that might be Greg Vaughn as i remember he bored me as Lucky too) and i hope she gives him some vintage Nicole attitude.

Thank you bilki for saying Jen Lilly. I have been trying for weeks to figure out where i knew her from. She was temp-Maxie on GH. Mystery solved! She is a fun little vixen too.

I am super curious about the death....