bilki
Site Admin

October 28th, 2013, 10:58 pm #11

Glad you're caught up with us, jbrr. Always enjoy your opinion, even though it's usually an echo of my own, lol.

Greg Vaughan was flat on Y&R, too. I'm not a big fan of Eric being a priest (especially since they never gave Eileen Davidson a chance to put Sister Mary Moira in this setting) but Vaughan's performance does work for this character, in a way. This show is in desperate need of a charismatic leading man, though.

Back when they first announced the death, I just assumed it would be Kristin. Now it sounds like I was wrong.

I thought we were supposed to see Kimberly by now. Maybe she'll show up in response to Theresa's overdose? I kinda hate the way the show is so far ahead in taping.

Looking forward to the mess of a wedding next week. Just hope they don't beat us over the head with Kristin professing her love for Brady.
Last edited by bilki on October 28th, 2013, 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 31st, 2013, 6:20 pm #12

Spoilers for the week of November 4th

Kate gets stunning news about the mysterious physical therapist.
Lucas overhears Kate plotting against Jordan.
Tormented Eric asks his superiors to be relocated.
Kristen is determined to make sure nothing will ruin her wedding to Brady – and arms herself with a gun just in case.
Victor gives Marlena the means to destroy Kristen – but leaves out a crucial piece of information.
Cameron informs Abigail he’s leaving town.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 31st, 2013, 6:22 pm #13

Spoilers for the week of November 11th

National Enquirer

* Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint!
* Eric and Brady come to fierce blows.
* Rory tries to tempt a vulnerable JJ into returning to his life of drugs
* Victor makes an extremely surprising offer to Nicole.
* Gabi gets a very exciting job offer and immediately shares all the details with Nick.

Monday ("Eric's Temper")
Eric explodes at a remorseful Marlena; Gabi is excited to receive a modeling contract.

Tuesday ("Nicole is Shocked")
Kristen holds Marlena at gunpoint; Nicole is shocked to learn the truth about what happened to Eric.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

October 31st, 2013, 6:27 pm #14

MARK COLLIER SET TO JOIN "DAYS" AS LIAM IN DECEMBER

Mark Collier is joining "Days" in the role of Liam. His first airdate will be December 19. Collier appeared as Mike Kasnoff on "As the World Turns" from 2002-2007. In an ironic twist, Shawn Christian (Daniel) had originated the role of Mike Kasnoff on ATWT, playing him from 1994-1997.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 1st, 2013, 7:08 am #15

Will be funny having Collier/Christian on the same show. Christian was my favorite Mike but I did like Collier too.

bilki
Site Admin

November 1st, 2013, 2:49 pm #16

Nepotism is alive and well on DAYS. I've read the nurse wearing the purple scrubs (everyone else wears the green-ish colored ones) is Corday's daughter. She was the one gossiping about Theresa.

I really like Martha, the hotel employee. Her scenes with Nicole made me chuckle. Wish they'd find a way to make her Eric's new secretary.

Kinda weird that they're going to have both Mikes on DAYS. Collier was a nice piece of eyecandy but I think the only timed I liked the character was when he was involved with Katie.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 1st, 2013, 8:54 pm #17

Bilki I saw the announcement that she was going to be on the show, but honestly thought it was a one day maybe two stint, looks like now she's becoming a regular!!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

November 2nd, 2013, 4:05 am #18

Was wondering where she came from and why she was suddenly everywhere. Makes total sense now!

bilki
Site Admin

November 4th, 2013, 4:56 pm #19

Loved Victor's "While you vow to honor and love the psychopath of your dreams" to Brady. Victor gets some of the best zingers.

Based on the spoilers, I'm guessing Marlena isn't going to see what I hope she sees on the flashdrive.

2buddy4u
Site Admin

November 5th, 2013, 2:43 am #20

bilki wrote:Loved Victor's "While you vow to honor and love the psychopath of your dreams" to Brady. Victor gets some of the best zingers.

Based on the spoilers, I'm guessing Marlena isn't going to see what I hope she sees on the flashdrive.
Marlena will see it when we all do, should be good!!