Buffy/Angel/Joss

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

December 31st, 2007, 1:17 pm #1

FYI from Gatekeeper - Attached is the complete Buffy/Angel Catchall from the OLD GLBuzz board! Click on the attachment to view in it's entirety.

ETA ~ Another OLD Buffy thread and Buffy comics.

Buffy_comics.html (46.92 KiB)
Buffy_the_Va.html (80.15 KiB)
Buffy_Angel_.html (181.82 KiB)
Buffy_comics.html (46.92 KiB)
Buffy_the_Va.html (80.15 KiB)
Buffy_Angel_.html (181.82 KiB)
Last edited by Gatekeeper on July 3rd, 2009, 12:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

blosslover
Site Admin

March 20th, 2008, 9:39 pm #2

Had to share this from Whedonesque http://whedonesque.com/comments/15781 Another site broke it, but Joss confirmed the project with this post.

So.....

The bag is catless.

During the strike I started writing a musical intended as a limited internet series, 3 episodes of approximately 10 minutes each. Writing with me was my brother Jed, his fiancee Maurissa, and my other brother Zack. To my shock and surprise, we finished it. To my greater shock and surprise, we managed (with the help of many people I'll be praising at length soon) to drag it into preproduction (yes, just as DOLLHOUSE was given a start date two months away and all my comics were due.) And today, after a grueling week of writing everything ever while trying to be a producer, I got to start shooting. A musical.

This much I will say: It's the story of a low-rent super-villain, the hero who keeps beating him up, and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to. And I'm having the time of my life.

"DOCTOR HORRIBLE'S SING-ALONG BLOG"

Neil Patrick Harris.....as Dr. Horrible
Nathan Fillion..........as Captain Hammer
Felicia Day.............as Penny

And a cast of Dozens!

Coming soon.

Dax
Site Admin

March 20th, 2008, 9:55 pm #3

Fun.

Big Buffy Paley panel tonight. Will be fun to read all about that...

Cheryl
Elite Members

March 20th, 2008, 11:12 pm #4

Hey, I forgot to tell you guys.......Buffy airs on FX every Sat. and Sun. at 7:00 a.m. and it's a show I always wanted to see but didn't want to invest all the money into buying the dvd's. On a whim a few weeks ago I decided to see which episodes they were airing and what do you know--they were right at the very beginning, at episode three. So I've been recording for the past two weekends and we like it. Last weekend I saw the one with Buffy and Angel's first kiss......oh my! I can't believe how young David Boreanaz looks. The shows with Angel in them are definitely my favorite. No big surprise there, I'm sure. :whistle:

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 2:28 pm #5

Awwwww.... another Buffy-Angel virgin begins the journey. Enjoy!
iii
iii
iii

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 4:02 pm #6

KMInfinity wrote:Awwwww.... another Buffy-Angel virgin begins the journey. Enjoy!
:lmfao: :lmfao: :lmfao:

I remember it like it was yesterday when I lost my virginity to Buffy-Ange.

I give it a month of viewing before Cheryl is fighting with me over MY vamps Angel & Spike. Ahhhh... good times ahead. I really need to break out some of my old banners for the occasion :goodevil: .

Dax
Site Admin

March 21st, 2008, 8:27 pm #7

Last edited by Dax on March 21st, 2008, 8:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 3:09 pm #8

Thanks for collecting those Dax...

I would love to see a Broadway Buffy... Though I'd guess it would be a new cast? It may just be that the cast is too iconic in their roles for it to work though?
iii
iii
iii

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 8:21 pm #9

‘Buffy’ cast reunites for just one night
Cast gathered for a panel discussion at the William S. Paley Television Fest
The Associated Press
updated 3:16 p.m. ET, Fri., March. 21, 2008

LOS ANGELES - “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” was resurrected for one night only.

The cast of the popular supernatural series, which ran from 1997 to 2003 on The WB and then UPN, were in good spirits Thursday while reuniting for a panel discussion at the William S. Paley Television Festival. That doesn’t mean fans should expect the gang to get back together on screen.

“So many stars would have to align,” creator Joss Whedon said about the possibility of a new “Buffy” project.

For seven seasons, the slayer and company battled vampires, demons, werewolves, high school and other forces of darkness with tongue planted firmly in cheek. “Buffy the Vampire Slayer,” based on the movie of the same name, was never lauded with many awards, but it has been cited by many critics as being one of the most influential shows in TV history.

Sarah Michelle Gellar said she was surprised to find out moments before the reunion that her character recently had her first sexual tryst with a woman in “Buffy the Vampire Slayer Season Eight,” a comic book series that picks up where the show ended. Gellar also reminisced about auditioning 11 times before landing the role of Buffy Summers.

“All my friends felt sorry for me because I was on a midseason replacement on a network no one had heard of on a show based on a movie that wasn’t all that,” the 30-year-old actress said.

Before the panel, audience members watched the fifth-season musical episode “Once More, With Feeling.” Other cast members at the reunion were Amber Benson, Nicholas Brendon, Charisma Carpenter, Emma Caulfield, Seth Green, James Marsters and Michelle Trachtenberg, who played Buffy’s surprise sister Dawn and will join the cast of The CW’s “Gossip Girl” this fall.

URL: http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23746857/

Dax
Site Admin

March 22nd, 2008, 8:38 pm #10

Bunch of pictures and three posts on the Buffy thing on Kristin's E-online page, too...