Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 22nd, 2009, 9:13 pm #21

Cheryl wrote:KMI! I want that Spike banner!!! :wow:
Cheryl & KMI, I haven't had time to read this whole thread but I plan to come back soon and play.

Chery, that Spike banner was made by a very good friend of KMI's .... tee hee .... maybe if your good you can have your own one day. :icecream:
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 22nd, 2009, 10:01 pm #22

This article contains a vid-mashup of Buffy VS Edward Cullen of Twilight. Hysterical and superbly done. I hear the vid keeps being taken down (copyright infringement) but I've seen it in several more places.

Cheryl, you can watch the vid but do NOT read a word of the article. First, the writer has serious hate for later seasons of Buffy (and she? espouses a common viewpoint I find way off base.) And second, the article is full of end-of-season spoilers. So watch the vid but skip the words.

http://io9.com/5299054/its-buffys-fault ... e=true&s=x

All my banners are GateCreations. Thanks Gate, always.
iii
iii
iii

Cheryl
Elite Members

June 22nd, 2009, 11:33 pm #23

KMI--the Buffy/Edward vid was way cool! Of course I recognized a LOT of those scenes after just watching them. And don't worry.......I didn't read anything but the first line of that article or blog or whatever it was. I find that I generally disagree with the majority of fandom whenever they hate something anyway. Sometimes people just seem to get into shows, analyze them a little too much and end up hating on every little thing while forgetting to enjoy them and savor the moments. Luckily I don't have that issue! :P

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 23rd, 2009, 2:42 pm #24

KMInfinity wrote:This article contains a vid-mashup of Buffy VS Edward Cullen of Twilight. Hysterical and superbly done. I hear the vid keeps being taken down (copyright infringement) but I've seen it in several more places.
Adorable Buffy/Edward vid. Thanks KMI!

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 25th, 2009, 3:27 pm #25

The first post in this thread now has the OLD GLBuzz boards Buffy/Angel Catchup loaded! Enjoy. :)

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 25th, 2009, 4:14 pm #26

Go raibh míle maith agat Ms. Gate!
iii
iii
iii

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 25th, 2009, 4:31 pm #27

KMInfinity wrote:Go raibh míle maith agat Ms. Gate!
LOL KMI! Of course I had to google that. Anyway ... de rien!

Cheryl
Elite Members

June 26th, 2009, 3:19 am #28

Sooooooooo. A little birdie told me that my Buffy seasons 6 and 7 are on their way and I am VERY excited. Can't wait!

We've gone back to Angel in the interim and I have to say again how much I LOVE 'The Host'. That guy is so funny and he actually has a great voice! Definitely my fave recurring character on that show. And ANY scene in that karaoke bar is a definite winner, especially when the creepy demons are singing. :lmfao:

So, what did you guys think of Darla on Angel? I must say that it's taken me quite a while to get used to her as this character since I've been watching Julie Benz on Dexter for the last three seasons and she is SO totally different on that show. Kind of a sweet, delicate goody-two-shoes. So NOT Darla. You will be happy to know that Drusilla is finally rubbing off on me. She is such a nutcase, you can't help but laugh at her. We're at the point now where Angel has fired Cordelia, Wesley, and Gunn and is all on his own and is even darker and broodier than ever. I can't wait for them all to get back together again.

P.S. I had to google KMI's post too. I thought maybe it some kind of demon language!

Dax
Site Admin

June 26th, 2009, 8:15 am #29

>> Definitely my fave recurring character on that show.

You'll be happy to know that he becomes Main Cast...

>> So, what did you guys think of Darla on Angel?

Liked her a lot. Definitely showed more depth and range there than we'd have thought possible in her early Buffy appearances... definitely a resurrection I was on board with after seeing what they did with her. Big thumbs up to that story...

>> We're at the point now where Angel has fired Cordelia, Wesley, and Gunn and is all on his own and is even darker and broodier than ever.

How far into 2 is that? Really good stuff coming...

Cheryl
Elite Members

June 26th, 2009, 4:19 pm #30

dax wrote:>> Definitely my fave recurring character on that show.

You'll be happy to know that he becomes Main Cast...
AWESOME news! I love that guy! :applause:
wrote:How far into 2 is that? Really good stuff coming...
We just watched episode 14--The Thin Dead Line, with the zombie police officers last night. I have to say that for some strange reason, I really dig Lindsey, that crooked attorney that works for Wolfram & Hart. I don't know why.....but I do. Go figure!