Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 19th, 2008, 10:33 pm #11

soapfan wrote:I don't know who to root for either. They all seem like a bunch of backstabbers. I wonder who is going to get evicted tonight.
I *think* it will be ....
[+] Spoiler
Matt but I wouldn't bet anything on this group. It should be a good show tonight because of all the planning and scheming that has been going on.
Last edited by Gatekeeper on March 19th, 2008, 10:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 12:09 am #12

Didn't the "nerd herd" from BB6 pray to God that they would win and thought God wanted them to win since they were "good people" and not the "devil" like the soverign 6 ??

LOVED that season. I had many sleepless nights up watching the feeds.

katinka

March 20th, 2008, 2:13 am #13

Gatekeeper wrote:
soapfan wrote:I don't know who to root for either. They all seem like a bunch of backstabbers. I wonder who is going to get evicted tonight.
I *think* it will be ....
[+] Spoiler
Matt but I wouldn't bet anything on this group. It should be a good show tonight because of all the planning and scheming that has been going on.
well..."A" for effort.
[+] Spoiler
I guess Ryan is just more likeable than Matt....though some good arguments were made!
My husband actually watched a bit with me....and I knew about half of the HOH answers...so I guess reading the updates has kept me in the loop! :whistle:

Yeah Missy...the Nerd Herd also thought that America loved them....Howie and Jedi Janie were the best!
Do what you want and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind! Dr. Seuss

blosslover
Site Admin

March 20th, 2008, 3:24 am #14

That season with the nerd herd was so bizarre. That year the people I liked when the show started I hated by the end, and the ones I didn't like at the start were the ones I wanted to win. Sadly the nerd herd won...UGH

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 5:01 am #15

blosslover wrote:That season with the nerd herd was so bizarre. That year the people I liked when the show started I hated by the end, and the ones I didn't like at the start were the ones I wanted to win. Sadly the nerd herd won...UGH
I went into that season thinking I would HATE Janie... I mean really HATE her, but she became my fav houseguest thus far.

Jeannie

March 20th, 2008, 10:43 am #16

I LOVEEEEEE BB, but I'm also highly disappointed in the hg's this season...they are all off their rockers! I'm rooting for Natalie simply because as raunchy as she can be, she just is so naive that I honestly don't think that girl knows any better and I don't think she TRIES to be rotten, she's just the type of person who will do anything to "please" someone she cares about. I think she got a bad shake being paired up with Matt who treated her like crap and I would like to see her start playing a good game now that he's gone.

Paddy

March 20th, 2008, 2:18 pm #17

I couldn't believe the crying going on in last night's show for Matt. What a childish performance. I really had trouble watching and keeping a straight face. Especially with that Natalie who I find so annoying. Glad Matt is gone, and I hope Natalie is next. I find this version of BB so childish. It is extremely hard to find someone to root for. Right now, I would say it would have to be Chelsia who has shown some maturity. Just wait till Evil Dick shows up next week. He will eat them alive.

I honestly think that BB has run its course.
Last edited by Paddy on March 20th, 2008, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

katinka

March 20th, 2008, 3:14 pm #18

Paddy wrote:I couldn't believe the crying going on in last night's show for Matt. What a childish performance. I really had trouble watching and keeping a straight face. Especially with that Natalie who I find so annoying. Glad Matt is gone, and I hope Natalie is next. I find this version of BB so childish. It is extremely hard to find someone to root for. Right now, I would say it would have to be Chelsia who has shown some maturity. Just wait till Evil Dick shows up next week. He will eat them alive.

I honestly think that BB has run its course.
ITA Paddy. It seems that in the last few seasons, the "twists" have fallen flat. This season Jen blew the twist when she told Parker, almost from the start, about her relationship with Ryan. Evel Dick spiced it up last season, but other than that, it seems that most of the HGs forget that this is a game. Like you, I think Chelsia is the best player so far this year. Ryan is doing well also, as Sheila pointed out when Matt was campaigning to stay in the house.
Do what you want and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those that matter don't mind! Dr. Seuss

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

March 20th, 2008, 3:45 pm #19

I just finished last night's show and all I have to say is I'm glad woosie boy Mattie is gone. I was so sick of him saying 'my boys' and his constant talk about how he is a 'player'. LOSER! I need to load loser smilie. I also thought it was ridiculous how he cried.

I have lost all respect (not that I had any to begin with) for Natalie. That girl is just plain dumb. I really can't stand her chasing after Mattie and her not getting the message that he isn't into her. She reeks of desperation.

Sharon is so far under the radar and so boring that I want her to go on general principls.

Ryan is a big zero in my book.

I liked Josh at the beginning but now he aggravates me with his slimy ways.

Adam's personal hygiene is just gross and I can't see beyond that.

Sheila is just too road hard and naggy for me to have any interest in.

So I guess it's down to James and Chelsia at the moment. I think those are the only 2 really playing the game and I am happy James got a chance to come back.

This is by far the worst season yet. I really hope they fire their casting director and get some better people for this summer's installment. Also they need to can these stupid twists. They aren't working.
Last edited by Gatekeeper on March 21st, 2008, 12:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

March 20th, 2008, 4:41 pm #20

I agree this is by far the worst season - for several reasons. The least likable cast, the greatest sleaze factor, the stupidest game-play, the lamest twists...on and on.

I too have a hard time picking someone to like. I despise Chelsia's attitude. The girl just rubs me the wrong way...I see her as the arrogant female version of Matt. I do like that James seems to have quite a bit of intelligence concerning life in general and because at least he has some gamer moves...I want to like James, except for two things: he's playing the game with Chelsia, AND he was really REALLY violent with that ice water throwing incident. It was far worse than what EvelDick did. Dick just *dumped* the iced tea; James hurled the water, ice cubes and all, into Natalie's face. I don't like that, am not amused by that crap, and find it reprehensible that it's allowed.

The only player I am even a little in favor of is Sheila, which surprises me. Her voice grates, her tears and dramatics annoy me, her stupidity is irritating - but she really is wily and really does seem to have the skill to manipulate the game, the votes, and players' thinking.

CBS has now issued two reprimands to Grodner (the producer) as a result of game play. One involves the fact that Lowe's and other advertisers have puled out due to Adam's remarks (and Joshuah's past?) and the other is a result of James dropping the F-bomb during the live show last week...which I missed, so it must have been more like an aside while Julie was talking to someone else. Rumor has it that CBS has demanded major changes in any future incarnation of the show, which may include a new producer. I sure hope so.

Last edited by KMInfinity on March 21st, 2008, 12:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
iii
iii
iii