KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 28th, 2017, 8:37 pm #91

A lot of people are comparing paul to derrick (who i respected but didn't like) but I actually mostly like Paul. Not sure how I'd feel if I watched feeds and saw a lot of him.

I think what most people really hate is that the HG are too blind and are followers. IMO though, if you are going on BB and have NOT watched most seasons then damn, watch 'em. And know that, in most years, the returning players are in the finals if they aren't evicted earlier rather than later.

BB 13 - Rachel won as a vet
BB 14 - Dan - 2nd place lost to Ian in finals
BB 15/16/17 - all noobs I have absolutuely no memory of Steve Moses, winner two years ago, even after seeing his pic. :P
BB 18 - Nicole won as a vet
OTT season - Jason in Finals
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 28th, 2017, 9:06 pm #92

Agree on all counts.

I think I mentioned earlier Paul is controlling the game like Derrick did. It is annoying on the feeds because he is constantly on which bugs people that want to see drama because he keeps a tight lid on everyone. From a game standpoint it is interesting to me. I did quit the feeds earlier than normal in Derricks season and I could see that happening again if this does indeed become the Paul steamroll it appears to be. For now though I am still enjoying the season and Paul.

It always amazes me that a lot of them dont watch the show beforehand. Theres very few this season that have seen more than one season, Paul included. Most of them are buying into Pauls argument that he cant win as the only vet......huh?!?!

Vanessa should have won instead of Steve.

bilki
Site Admin

July 28th, 2017, 10:48 pm #93

Last night, they were playing that Mafia game on BBAD and reminded me of why I do enjoy Paul at times. He can be entertaining. Derrick was so boring. If I was able to watch all of S16, it was only because Cody was a nice piece of eye candy.

Paul can't play in the HOH if Jess uses her Hex next week...
http://cartermatt.com/262275/big-brothe ... mpetition/

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 28th, 2017, 11:29 pm #94

Paul is more fun than Derrick. Derrick had to be very careful about how he was portrayed, Paul is a lot more open and personable.

Mark won the temptation comp. Jason is the 3rd nom. Talk now of putting up Jess/Josh or Josh/other pawn to stack veto comp.

It will be fun to see Pauls plan foiled if he does try to backdoor Cody again.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 29th, 2017, 2:38 am #95

Paul called what he thinks is Jess' bluff. Jess/Cody/Jason noms. Drama ensues.....

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 29th, 2017, 2:30 pm #96

I read somewhere that Paul thinks he can trick jess into not using the power, like she was tricked into not using the veto? or was that speculation? I think one option discussed was that they will let Jess win veto, take herself down, then put up someone else, then convince jess to save the power for later and NOT use it on Cody - possibly by convincing her Jason or new nom is the target???

And Jody "broke up" yesterday?

I know some people think it's a "waste" of an HoH to do these noms, but in survivor the smart plan has always been to flush out idols(powers) and so if it forces her to use it, then it was a success, because that means they are closer to breaking up that team before the numbers dwindle. Otherwise, the threat of its use keeps them safe thru 2-3 more weeks? Too dangerous.

Off to read.... ;)

Last edited by KMInfinity on July 29th, 2017, 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 30th, 2017, 3:29 am #97

Paul is trying to intimidate/coax Jess into not using the hex, saying if she saves Cody they will target her next week and she wont make jury. Shes using it no matter what. She was talked out of using the veto last week (mostly by Cody). Paul had little to nothing to do with that except keeping the lid on the fact they were voting out Ramses. Pauls ego is getting the better of him now, he really thinks he can still spin this week to get Cody out.

Jess/Cody had a spat, it lasted a couple hours and they are fine now. She didnt like him getting in Pauls face. Mark/Elena are on the verge of a breakup too. Elena knows hes terrible for her game and shes looking for the exit.

Paul won veto, talking about taking Jason down. Not that it matters lol.

Most will probably be in bed early tonight as they were up all night studying for veto (BB Storm Watch).

bilki
Site Admin

July 30th, 2017, 2:48 pm #98

From what I've read, it sounds like Paul had quite the tantrum last night because Production wouldn't tell him the details of the Hex....and he was mad that Cody almost won POV without studying. I guess I should have recorded BBAD.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 30th, 2017, 7:05 pm #99

Pauls been throwing tantrums everyday of late. The hex thing is driving him nuts. Jess finally spelled out all the details for him this morning. He's still trying to keep her from using it. She is humoring Paul by listening and throwing out terms if she doesnt use it (her safety for 2 weeks and Alex gone next) but I dont think there is any way she doesnt use it. Paul did spill to Jess that Cody wanted to keep Alex/Jason in the game to take out Jess/Raven later. Jess confronting Cody now. Paul is working overtime.

Everyone thinks Elena helped Jess/Cody study for veto (she didnt). Cody is just a robot lol.

bilki
Site Admin

July 30th, 2017, 11:00 pm #100

Do you see a clear difference in Paul's behavior between this season and last season, jbrr? Was he more fun and playful throughout all of last season, or was that something that happened as the season went on and their were fewer people in the house?

I can see his value from a Production stand point. He's the kind of personality who drives a storyline of sorts. Of course, if he wasn't there I'm sure there are a couple of hamsters who would take his place.

I found an exit interview of Cody's and he did sing Alex's praises in that. He has some kind of respect for her competitive nature. The comments about her lean more towards the negative at PreTV but it seems like Hamsterwatch likes her.