jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 22nd, 2017, 7:03 pm #61

Jess put up Josh (not Jason) and Ramses (i still get Josh/Jason mixed up too) but I have no clue why either. I guess maybe she figured she wouldn't have the votes to target Paul so shes trying to keep the peace. Seems like Josh is her target and the others are playing along with that but plan to vote out Ramses instead.

Everyone is drinking the koolaid in large doses. While I dont like Pauls game play style I do respect it. He is in charge of everyones game much the same way Derrick was. His style and execution are different but he is in total control.

Matt never washes that shirt I dont think and yes he wears it or the blue one EVERYDAY. I really think those are the only 2 shirts he has.

bilki
Site Admin

July 22nd, 2017, 8:03 pm #62

wrote:I guess maybe she figured she wouldn't have the votes to target Paul so shes trying to keep the peace.
After I thought about it, I figured if she realized she didn't have the votes to evict Paul it would be a waste of her HOH to target him.

Paul having too much control over the game right now is probably why I'm getting bored with this group. I hate when a season plays like watching sheep led to the slaughter.
wrote: Matt never washes that shirt I dont think and yes he wears it or the blue one EVERYDAY. I really think those are the only 2 shirts he has.
Hamsterwatch said something about him having only 4 shirts, so I wondered if you had noticed the same thing.
Last edited by bilki on July 22nd, 2017, 8:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 23rd, 2017, 12:48 am #63

Josh! Jason. Yikes.

So her noms were to try to reintegrate Cody and herself into the group better? I guess that makes sense.

I honestly cannot figure out how the hamsters would let paul dominate so much, unless some are actually letting him do damage and hope to take him down later.

A poster on TVCH said my ideal finish, if he doesn't go. F2 with Alex and he loses AGAIN to the girl. :P

iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 23rd, 2017, 4:01 am #64

Jess won veto. It was the exploding paint one. Cody may have thrown it to her.

Since noms were already done when feeds came back and her and Cody have been too busy sucking face to talk game, its hard to say what the strategy was. Obviously she doesnt like Josh and her/Cody blame Josh/Ramses for flipping and voting Jillian out so I'm guessing that could be part of it. Buying a week or two of goodwill plus her having the hex will likely get them both to jury now. I cant believe she apparently didnt secure the votes to get Josh out before noms. She has a terrible read on the house.

Sure some of them have a plan to take Paul out later but sadly I dont see any of them having the intelligence/guts to do it. The rest dont care they just hang on his every word and just want to make jury.

I wouldnt mind Alex beating him in the end but I dont see him making the same mistake twice. He'll drag a Victoria along this time. He has a lot of F2s.

bilki
Site Admin

July 23rd, 2017, 11:16 pm #65

wrote:Paul to Matt/Raven: I'm not gonna go home because I can beat Cody in a competition, and I know that for other reasons that I have not disclosed
Do you know anything about that comment, jbrr? Hamsterwatch has it as a Line of the Day for yesterday.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 24th, 2017, 12:20 am #66

I dont know about that comment specifically but Paul makes tons of those cryptic type comments to everyone daily. He constantly implies that the DR tells him stuff (maybe they do?). I thought there used to be a rule about not using production for strategy but it apparently doesnt apply to Paul. Another interesting side note Raven had met Paul before the show and she is friends with Victor.

bilki
Site Admin

July 24th, 2017, 1:10 am #67

Speaking of Victor, I was wishing that they'd brought him back instead of Paul.

I can see Paul making comments to the other hamsters that sound like they have some hidden meaning but he's really just trying to mess with their heads. For as much as I dislike him, I do get the sense that he knows how to keep them consumed with fear and doubt.

That HOH comp was so funny! They all looked like idiots losing to Jessica after they gave Cody/Jess all of those penalty things.

I don't know if I'll be able to watch the show "live" again, as the only time I like to watch Josh is when someone is throwing pickle juice in his face or yelling at him. I can barely stand the sound of his voice anymore. Unless, of course, he gets evicted this week.

I was reading the Live Feed thread at PreTV and they were trash-talking Raven. I guess she's a real attention whore?
Last edited by bilki on July 24th, 2017, 1:11 am, edited 2 times in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 24th, 2017, 7:38 am #68

Raven is a MAJOR attention whore. Theres a lot of rumors out there about Ravens illnesses/family that are very unflattering. I'm sure she has an illness but there seems to be a lot of debate about many of the claims she makes about it. The other hamsters are starting to see it too. Matt (who has been in the orange shirt since feeds came back Fri.) is fast becoming the more well liked of that duo.

Josh is a mess. As of now he is safe this week but Jess is starting to sense something....maybe. She is considering using veto on Ramses and putting up Alex, Cody talking her out of it. She still seems undecided.

That was very similar to a comp they did in BBOTT. These hamsters didnt like it much but I liked it.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 24th, 2017, 1:17 pm #69

Jbrr, is Cody mistakenly thinking they do have the votes to evict Josh... or does he want Ramses out now for some reason... or does he just not want Alex to go up.

I am hoping for a catfight with Jess and Alex when Jess realizes Cody has Alex-feelings. :D

I am the most clueless of TV watchers this year. I can't seem to figure out how anyone is playing (except maybe Paul), can't understand their thinking processes, can't predict their behavior. My sister says, because they are clueless themselves. :P
iii
iii
iii

bilki
Site Admin

July 24th, 2017, 2:15 pm #70

I think Kevin has some kind of game strategy but he's playing his cards close to the vest for now. I've read that a number of them have made comments about just wanting to make it to jury, which could also fall under the "clueless" category.

Last night, Kevin told Ramses that they are planning to evict him but I can't see where Ramses went to Jess with the info. Paul is telling Kevin not to talk game loud enough for some of the others to hear what he's saying. I guess Paul is in charge of voice volume levels, too. *eye roll*