KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 18th, 2017, 1:12 pm #51

Is anyone following the House closely? I admit I have not. Even though there are things i like about this cast, RL stuff has made me a "show-only" viewer this season, plus I am not reading daily updates but just skimming occasionally at TVCH.

They seem to be expecting huge controversy outside-of-the-House about Paul and some stunt that some fans and hangers (non fans who haven't a clue and are bandwaggoning) are calling racist. Off to explore.
iii
iii
iii

bilki
Site Admin

July 18th, 2017, 2:05 pm #52

Hamsterwatch is reporting it as a silly stunt by Paul that was turned into a controversy by TMZ reporting on it. The pic shown at Hamsterwatch makes Paul look more like a doofus than a racist.

Sounds like there was plenty of bickering yesterday. But I've been kinda bored with them, so I didn't record BBAD last night.

Dax
Site Admin

July 18th, 2017, 11:42 pm #53

Enjoying the show.

Don't have time for BBAD...

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 19th, 2017, 12:39 am #54

The Paul stuff was blown way out of proportion. It all started because he used the term "blackface" which send the nutty feeders who already hate Paul into an absolute tizzy. He was trying to look like a snake since Dom has been calling them all snakes. He did it for veto ceremony because he was expecting her to make a big speech and he wanted to be in costume for it. He ended up just having some black stripes on his face (maybe warned by production to not go too far?). Much ado about nothing if you ask me.

Josh vs Mark was the much bigger deal yesterday. That was a prank gone wrong that could have easily gotten one or both of them booted.

I have a hard time connecting with this cast for some reason but they do entertain me. There are certain things I like about all of them.

Dom will be evicted this week (unless craziness happens) and feeds will be down til after the battleback.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 20th, 2017, 7:59 pm #55

Not only do we have kitties and puppies when the feeds go down.....today we have BUNNIES!

Still appears as though Dom will go but there was some discussion just before feeds went down about flipping the vote (initiated by Raven due to the fact shes jealous of Jess/Matt flirting).

No idea who got the hex temptation. Some small clues it could be Jess but no solid confirmation to other hgs or the cams.

Feeds back after 9 PT tomorrow.

bilki
Site Admin

July 21st, 2017, 2:12 am #56

Josh is an insufferable cry baby. It's amusing to hear him refer to himself as a man.

They sure did turn on Dominique. Not a single vote to keep her! Jessica must have some idea, as she didn't use her Hex.

Were Julie's hole-y jeans supposed to be a pun for Dom's eviction? I really hate that those jeans are coming back into style.

Cody's reaction to Dom walking onstage was fun.
wrote:(initiated by Raven due to the fact shes jealous of Jess/Matt flirting).
Hamsterwatch made a comment about them having a love/hatemance. Do Raven and Matt bicker a lot?
Last edited by bilki on July 21st, 2017, 2:13 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 21st, 2017, 5:15 am #57

Josh is horrible but Mark took it a bit far. I've seen all out bar brawls start over less than that. Conveniently they edited out the part where Elena actually put Mark up to throwing the drink in his face and made her look totally innocent.

Jess had a good idea she was safe but she did go around after getting the temptation and double check with people to make sure.

I was thrown off by Julies outfit too. Not our normal chenbot.

Raven/Matt dont bicker much, I think thats probably in reference to most feeders feeling like Matt is not into Raven at all. She loves him, he hates her is the common theme about those two. He acts much different away from her and body language tells alot. Shes very needy and attention seeking.

bilki
Site Admin

July 22nd, 2017, 4:38 pm #58

Was The Battle Back really a surprise for the hamsters? I swear I watched Jessica and Cody talking about how it works on BBAD during the week that Cody was getting evicted.

Paul bitching and moaning about Cody coming back into the house is one of the many reasons I dislike him. At least Cody had to compete to get back into the house.

I've been skimming through the first hour of BBAD and it seems pretty calm in there after Cody's return.

How often does Matt wash that orange cut-off t-shirt? Seems like he wears it almost every day.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 22nd, 2017, 4:44 pm #59

Bilki, they suspected there would be a battle-back but were not sure since BB tries to *twist* each year. (ughh)

I am more and more remembering why i disliked Paul and the F2 last year.

Last nite's BBAD was a full 24 hours after Cody returned. The Battle-back happened Thursday nite, followed immediately by the HoH. Everything was blocked tho until the BB aired friday nite.

Jessica won HoH, and nominated Jason and Ramses. No idea why. haven't seen any plans reported to target Paul...hmmmmmm
iii
iii
iii

bilki
Site Admin

July 22nd, 2017, 6:39 pm #60

That's weird. If Jessica has no intention to target Paul after POV, that makes me think Production is working hard to push some kind of agenda. And, I thought she'd gotten friendly with Jason during the past week.

Paul is a cocky know-it-all when he's in a position of power. The way he talks *at* people drives me crazy. But many of them seem to be drinking his Kool-Aid and thanking him for it.
wrote:The Battle-back happened Thursday nite, followed immediately by the HoH. Everything was blocked tho until the BB aired friday nite.
Oh, that's why it was so quiet!
Last edited by bilki on July 22nd, 2017, 6:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.