KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 8th, 2017, 2:56 pm #41

I thought Josh was Christmas's ride-or-die? (Side alliance outside of the original alliance???)

Yeah, battle-back is pretty likely, as there is a special Friday episode on the schedule.
iii
iii
iii

bilki
Site Admin

July 8th, 2017, 4:05 pm #42

Cody standing there with that look on his face while Paul read his HOH letter was awesome. I love that Cody isn't afraid of the other hamsters. And if he's evicted on Thursday, I'll be disappointed that Paul won't have a worthy rival. I think the only reason I liked Paul last season was because he was in an underdog position for several weeks.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 9th, 2017, 6:34 am #43

Christmas might be Joshs ride or die (or as close as he has) and they do have a side alliance but I think she would drop him in a second if she had a better option. She apparently put in alot of time with Josh pre-feeds when he was emotionally struggling so she has more of a bond with him than anyone else. Shes been hinting to Paul that she wants to be his ride or die and everyone is lumping them together after his hardcore campaigning for her last week, but he doesnt seem very interested.

Paul won veto. Very long comp. Cody didnt get picked to play. Ramses dared to try and win to save himself after being told to throw it which irked most of the house. Veto to be used on Josh and Cody will be replacement.

bilki
Site Admin

July 9th, 2017, 2:01 pm #44

The plan to backdoor Cody bores me to tears. At least Paul could have been man enough to nominate Cody and let him play POV comp. And now Paul wins POV and he's still bitching and moaning about how he's not going to talk to Ramses anymore because he didn't do whatever he was told to do. Lame. Maybe I'll go back to hating Paul again.

Dax
Site Admin

July 11th, 2017, 6:31 pm #45

Cody and Jessica are really mean. I haven't seen enough of Josh to say I 'like' him, really, but their cutting him off when he wanted to make peace was an outrageous extreme...

If Ramses has to be a third nom for three weeks in a row, AND it's the back half of Paul's three-weeks-of-safety temptation, Paul should definitely not be that annoyed if Ramses wants to take himself off the block. It doesn't hurt the backdoor-Cory plan in the slightest.

Yeah, Paul's kind of a sore winner... that was one of his traits last year, wasn't it?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 11th, 2017, 10:40 pm #46

Cody and Jess are terrible but they are entertaining. He is by far the creepiest guy ever on BB and thats saying alot considering there have been some real creeps. He has her fully under his creep spell, I'm curious what she will be like without him there.

Ramses only had to be nominated for one week out of the 3. There was a lot of confusion about it but it seems they cleared it up in the DR and its only one week. If Ramses had won the veto and taken himself off it would have locked Alex and Josh in as the noms (no replacement nom for Ramses since he was a "special nominee") and there would have been no chance to backdoor Cody. I feel bad for Ramses, he's getting a raw deal. He is target #1 for most people and he really didnt do anything wrong. Not only are they mad from the veto but Kevin has pinned his vote switch on Ramses and now everyone thinks he took the $25K too.

Yes Paul is a sore winner.

Christmas is due to have surgery tomorrow but all plans are for her to return.

There was another Josh/Cody argument during the veto ceremony. Didnt sound like it was too extreme. Sounds like Josh used his save me speech to go after Cody.

Aside from Cody/Jess everyone else is getting along and celebrating Doms birthday.

bilki
Site Admin

July 14th, 2017, 2:21 am #47

They actually surprised me with the 3 votes for Ramses, so I'll give them that. I had figured this episode was going to be pointless.

Even though he can be a big stinking jerk, I think Cody has provided the most entertainment value of the season so far. I'm not here to watch unanimous voting blocks and people getting along.

Poor Jessica hasn't a clue on how to get back into someone's good graces. Why bother apologizing to Christmas if you're just going to argue and interrupt?

I'd love it if Jessica won HOH, though I haven't seen anything to indicate she's a strong competitor. Maybe Alex or Ramses? I just want someone who will make it fun to watch.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 14th, 2017, 3:38 am #48

Kevins "hinky vote" for Ramses was done at Pauls urging. Not sure what Christmas was doing.

Cody had huge entertainment value.

Alex is the new HOH. Final 3 were Alex, Elena, Jason and they all made a deal to keep each other safe before Jason and then Elena jumped off.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 14th, 2017, 1:16 pm #49

Alex as HoH is great. I actually have no idea how her noms will shake down.

iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 14th, 2017, 11:55 pm #50

Its been quite an interesting day. Alex is a gamer. Dom is about to game herself right out the door if shes not careful. Christmas is back. Noms still tbd as they were waiting on Christmas to return.

I think Alex really wants Dom out (Paul is secretly behind this idea) everyone else is scrambling. I think noms will be Dom/Jess with Christmas/Ramses as the backup plan.