Site Admin

September 14th, 2017, 1:44 pm #201

:vomit:

:D

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 14th, 2017, 9:07 pm #202

:puke:
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 15th, 2017, 9:05 am #203

Raven delusional as ever.

To be or not to be bitter seems to be the question. I'm still rooting for bitter lol.

Mark/Elena were hilarious.

Glad Jason/Alex made up.

Anyone notice Kevin kissed Paul and Christmas but not Josh on his way out? A little mafia kiss of death maybe? Maybe a sign he is planning to vote for Josh...I would be surprised but it struck me as very weird especially knowing a little of Kevins background.

Paul won part 1.
Last edited by jbrr1212 on September 15th, 2017, 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 15th, 2017, 10:07 am #204

This might have been a fun jury to see more of, post-Paul.

Cody was hilarious.

I'm hoping they're not bitter, but ALSO not pro Paul and make it close.

I agree I think Kevin may be planning to vote against Paul. I think he played the "goat" game well and was happy with 2nd, and thought that was a solid plan with Paul. I wish they'd spent more time on that segment between K & P.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 15th, 2017, 11:04 pm #205

It seems like we've seen less of this jury than any other. I wonder why that is.....

Kev definitely thought he was Pauls F2 and with the 25K he already won that would have been a nice payday. He and Paul even had a plan to open a bar/restaurant together with their winnings.

I'm dying to see how Pauls ego fares post-show.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 19th, 2017, 2:19 am #206

So just quick finale week thoughts...

Paul won part 1 and Josh part 2. They seem to be set on taking each other to F2. I presume Paul will win and make the choice. Josh might have a very hard time cutting Christmas if he has to choose.

I think Paul will win regardless but I hope not. His speech is as condescending and cocky as he has been all season. Its very well rehearsed (and posted on hamsterwatch and elsewhere) though and Josh has given us no hint of his. Paul told him it was just Q&A no speech but I assume DR will tell him.

They are all convinced Christmas will win AFP....she is basically ok with bowing out 3rd and hoping for a return ticket next season.

No Dr. Will jury roundtable this season...boo!! He is taking Jeffs place for BY interviews though so I will for sure watch those now.

Thats about it......bring on the Z-list celebs lol.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 20th, 2017, 9:57 am #207

I can only hope Josh wins and takes Christmas. There's a thought in his head noodling that he can't beat Paul... Grrr....

bilki
Site Admin

September 21st, 2017, 3:33 am #208

WOW! I really disliked Josh when I'd force myself to watch him but HOOOORAY for someone beating Paul! 2nd Place two seasons in a row!

That's so funny that Cody won AFP. Makes me wish I'd recorded it just to see their faces.

Did they give a full account of who voted for Josh or Paul? I guess they'd have to read all the votes with it being that close.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 21st, 2017, 5:00 am #209

Yes it was Matt, Raven, Christmas, Kevin for Paul.
Mark, Elena, Jason, Alex, Cody for Josh.
2nd place by 1 vote two seasons in a row!

Glad we got Dr. Will in jury afterall. I wonder what all that was about with press releases and him tweeting he wasn't doing it..weird.

We didnt get much reaction shot when Cody won AFP he just stared blankly and sucked face with Jess lol.

I'm looking forward to them getting their phones/twitters back to see what idiocy spews out now. They all owe me some good drama after this crappy season.

Surprised but happy Paul lost.

Watching Will interviews now. Hes kinda funny so far but I'm just now on the pre-jury interviews.

bilki
Site Admin

September 21st, 2017, 1:54 pm #210

Now I wish I'd have recorded it. There were plenty of comments of people cheering that Paul lost and the dejected look on his face...and Julie's comment.

I did get a chuckle over a comment about the worst three people winning, because all three guys were assholes in their own way. I guess that's the best life can serve up sometimes.