jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 3rd, 2017, 8:36 pm #21

Much speculation Christmas is gone now. Some sort of injury to her foot. Nothing official yet.

Mark is very sensitive. He reminds me very much of my deceased brother so I have a soft spot for him even though his game play so far is pretty terrible. I do think he is genuinely a tender-hearted nice guy. He tries to play up the meathead role but it doesn't really fit him. I hope he gets away from Cody quickly. I fear though he will fall on the sword for Elena down the line.

bilki
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2017, 10:52 pm #22

Christmas came back on crutches. Thank god. This has been a crazy "first" week. I hope it's a sign of things to come, and not that things will simmer down and get boring in comparison.

Dax
Site Admin

July 4th, 2017, 7:14 pm #23

Yay, kitties and puppies instead of fish... are they in the house, but behind glass or something? I've always liked the idea of pets in the house (let's say casting has no troubles finding people without allergies)...

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 4th, 2017, 7:57 pm #24

I think the furbaby cam is at a shelter.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 4th, 2017, 9:01 pm #25

Yeah cam is at a shelter in CA. I've only seen kitties so far but the press release promised puppies too. Its really a cool idea. The room is adorned with BB posters and such and they rotate messages on the bottom of the screen between "the houseguests are playing a secret game......" and a message about how to go about adopting the featured furry friends.

I really have no update for last night since after 3 days of fireworks freaking out my dogs I may have taken a xanax and been asleep before BBAD even started lol.

Last I knew Christmas seems to have the votes to stay. The triad of couples has split down the middle Cody/Jess/Mark and Raven/Matt/Elena. Cody is still creepy and delusional.

Christmas in a cast and on crutches, and heavy pain meds. Still shes far outcampaigning Jill. She is having an MRI tomorrow to find out the extent of the damage.

Dax
Site Admin

July 5th, 2017, 12:40 am #26

I think Raven is cute.

I think I hate Cody the most.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 5th, 2017, 9:49 am #27

I like Raven. Shes in a great spot in the game.

Cody/Jess are both pretty hateable.

Dom is a gamer. Shes there to play. I have high hopes for her.

Jason is an idiot who cant shut up. I wanted to give him a chance but he's making it hard.

Josh is bouncing back. He's coming out of his shell and attempting to play. Maybe too little too late but hes trying.

Kevin still makes me laugh.

Not much of note happened in the overnight. Just a lot of talking and rehashing. There was allegedly a skywriting about the Dom/Mark alliance that Cody saw during their holiday celebration. That got little attention and was mostly mentioned in passing.

I dont know exactly where the votes are now since it seems to change minute to minute. For sure voting Christmas to stay are-Elena, Raven, Dom, Matt, Paul. For sure Jillian--Ramses and Jess. Kevin, Jason and Alex are a voting block that was keeping Jill but Paul is trying hard to flip them, Jason/Alex have a safety deal with Cody/Jess but both have said they would break it. Josh has promised his vote to both girls, he told feeders that he was indeed going to keep Christmas but tell everyone he voted to keep Jill, he told Christmas this too. He is a fringe member on the Alex/Jason group that could potentially swing. Mark is wishy washy, i think he will ultimately go with Dom and Elena and save Christmas.

Bottom line I think Christmas has the votes still but Paul better stop pushing quite so hard or that swing group might swing and blow up everything.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 5th, 2017, 1:13 pm #28

From reading only, it seems like Kevin has adapted well and has a lot of fans already. Be interesting to see an older person go deep. Is he gaining any BB savvy, or might he have "native" gameplay?

I keep FF'ing thru BBAD because 1) they are too hard to hear and the CC is particularly bad this season. (How does live CC work, I wonder?) and 2) I seem to always get the same few hamsters. So I have really only seen whatever has made it onto the show so far.
iii
iii
iii

bilki
Site Admin

July 6th, 2017, 3:11 am #29

That was an awesome POV meeting. Even Cody couldn't totally suppress his emotions. It's not often that we get one that unpredictable (even though I knew the end result).

So Cody threw the POV comp. I'm amused by him hooking up with "The Hot Girl" Jessica but making it known to all that he has a soft spot for Alex. It's also funny to me that he can't stand Paul, especially after watching Paul ramble on and on to him the other night on BBAD.

The other night on BBAD, Mark was consoling Christmas with coddling and plenty of attentive listening. The way he was looking at her made me think he was "falling in love" with her.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 6th, 2017, 12:33 pm #30

Cody - phhhttt

I think feedsters dislike Paul more than viewers, since we get smaller doses. :D

That scene when Cody was in bed with Jessica and said Alex's name.... Did he actually drop a Freudian slip or did he mean to say something about her it it's been twisted. Context please?

This season has the potential to be epic. Or end in angst like S6. It has that S6 feel.

Yeah I read that some people think Mark's regretting his fast showmance with Elena.
iii
iii
iii