KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 4th, 2017, 2:48 pm #181

Every site I read is calling this the worst season (of gameplay) ever. I FF'ed the entire episode last nite in 10 minutes. I can't read daily recaps because they are so boring and so dumb.

I guess it's all good for Paul. His puppet skills are terrific and from his POV this is a job and he wants the 500K and of course doesn't care whether his strategy leads to us being bored and disgusted as long as he wins.

But I really hope someone other than Paul wins. Josh seemed to have a moment of clarity in thinking that the BB winner will be the person who gets Paul out, but I dunno if he could do it, or if any of them could at this point, even if they do realize they're all playing for 2nd.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 4th, 2017, 8:53 pm #182

I cancelled my feeds but they gave me a free month so I'll have them through the end even though I barely watch them now.

Paul has done the job he came there to do. I dont fault him for that and he can say he dominated the game from day 1. As a viewer I agree with most everyone else it has made this season almost unwatchable. I just fear that we will be stuck with Paul as Jeffs replacement for interviews etc. once this is all over since I'm sure production is loving every minute of this and are now giving him a major puppet master edit.

Josh fully sees what is happening but he defers to Christmas for most everything and she has drowned in the kool-aid. I think she has visions of cutting Paul at F4 to make her case to the jury but I think if Paul gets past this DE he will hoh/veto win his way to the end. Josh is actually a fan of the show, he says superfan but I wouldn't say I believe that. He was a finalist for S17, I think the spot that eventually went to Austin. He laid everyones games out very accurately to Christmas and she shut him down. He exasperatedly gave up and agreed to go along with Pauls plan.

I have no hope anyone will do anything except wait for Paul to determine who gets 2nd place.

bilki
Site Admin

September 5th, 2017, 3:32 am #183

jbrr1212 wrote:and she has drowned in the kool-aid.
If I had been drinking water, I would have spit it all over the screen. :D

Easily one of the worst seasons. I think this is the third one I've quit watching before the end.
Last edited by bilki on September 5th, 2017, 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 5th, 2017, 9:12 am #184

I gave up on S16 feeds in the last couple weeks due to boredom but still watched the shows to the end. I struggle getting through the shows already this season. Its bad.

They got to have a party for BBAD tonight. It was boring. Paul had a mini meltdown. It appears his girlfriend has broken up with him or something. Hes in a very sour mood.

Plan remains to send Jason out, Alex/Jason are still clueless. Plan is to tie the vote and let Christmas do the deed.

Any chance they just have to evacuate the house due to the wildfires and we can just try to forget this happened?

bilki
Site Admin

September 5th, 2017, 8:46 pm #185

How in the world did Paul find out his girlfriend broke up with him? I thought Christmas was the HOH, which seems to be the only way to get any contact with the outside world.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 5th, 2017, 9:56 pm #186

Maybe she sent a sky writer plane. Remember the good old days when fans would send messages via the planes? :D
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 5th, 2017, 11:34 pm #187

Paul was talking and mentioned her, we were fished and then he was called to DR and told she had withdrawn her release so he is no longer allowed to mention her. So maybe he wasn't told exactly that she broke up with him but certainly pulling her release is a good indicator. He told someone earlier in the season that he thought she might not be interested in waiting for him since it was a new relationship.

I miss the good old days, we've only had one megaphone this season and it was lame. Even the hecklers dont care about this season lol.

Much online speculation if Josh will/should be told about the impending hurricane.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 6th, 2017, 10:51 pm #188

Well U-verse and my local CBS affiliate have decided I dont need to see BB anymore because they are too busy fighting over money. Do I care enough to watch it online....doubtful.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 8th, 2017, 5:27 pm #189

Glad to see Raven go. At least now if I dare to turn on feeds I wont have to hear her shrieking and listen to her many ailments.

Jason is super salty. Love that Josh blew up Pauls game in his goodbye message to Jason. Jasons exit interview on the feeds was pretty funny. He wants Christmas to win.

Alex is this weeks target if she doesn't win veto.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 8th, 2017, 10:05 pm #190

Does Jason think Alex had a hand in his eviction?

I did not understand her noms at all. This people are clueless.