jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 29th, 2017, 12:43 am #171

Seems to have simmered down for now.....until Paul/Xmas get bored again. Sadly this plan worked to perfection for Paul. He deserves the win.

bilki
Site Admin

August 29th, 2017, 2:01 am #172

Sounds like they got real nasty again, though. I was reading comments at PreTV and someone posted a clip of Jason saying something about having sex with Kevin's wife and making his daughters watch. Crazy! There's a part of me that wants to convince myself that this is what happens when they're stuck in there for too long, but someone pointed out that some of this ugliness came in the house with them and I can't argue with that.

Paul has done a good job of playing them all against each other, and maybe he does deserve the win, but I haven't seen much evidence that many of them were all the smart to begin with. Only a few of them have seen through Paul's schemes and tried to do something about it.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 29th, 2017, 9:57 am #173

This whole sic Josh on the weekly target thing is old and stupid. I didn't watch very much of todays drama but I did flashback for all the really heated parts. It was pretty much as vile as everything else this season. The Jason comment was bad but in context it wasnt even in the top 20 most crazy, vile things I've heard this season. Still not ok but he was joking around saying he would say that to Kevin, if after saving him this week Kevin won next hoh and nominated him and/or Alex. He said he was just trying to think up the craziest thing he could. Kevin was not in the room.

Paul definitely got lucky with this cast. Its right up there with S16 as possibly the dumbest cast ever. All these idiots are actually going to take Paul to the end or at least F4. It is fascinating, infuriating, and utterly stupid all at the same time.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 29th, 2017, 10:10 pm #174

Well, maybe they will be too dumb to see how Paul manipulated them when they get to jury, and he'll actually get 2nd place again. That would be a fitting end to this crappy season.

Wouldn't it be funny if Cody decides to support Paul. I could see him recognizing Paul's ability if he can get past his personal issues. Plus, as in Survivor sometimes, he might reward the only guy he thinks was good enough to beat him.

I had such high hopes early.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 29th, 2017, 10:57 pm #175

Cody did talk about Paul playing the best game in one of his exit interviews. I could totally see him voting for Paul in the end. Actually most of them have talked about Paul running the show after their eviction so I think it just depends on whether they are bitter about it or not. I would love to see him get second again but for the sake of the game anyone else winning would be laughable.

They really do seem to believe Paul is just there to lead them to the end and help them win. They've all forgotten its an INDIVIDUAL game. Alex actually told Jason the other night that Paul was just there to promote his friendship brand and help someone who deserves it win. Really?!?

I would love to know how the season would have played out sans Paul.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 1st, 2017, 3:40 am #176

For those that are pre-empted or just dont care enough to watch the show anymore Matt went out 6-0 (with penalty vote for breaking HN rules). HOH was rain delayed for 1st time ever. Christmas is the new HOH, it seems it was ready, set, go and everyone threw it to her as was earlier decreed by Paul. Jason/Alex are in trouble but they believe target is Raven/Kevin. Jury house segment was fun.

bilki
Site Admin

September 1st, 2017, 1:53 pm #177

They actually gave Matt a penalty vote? WOW! Not that it really mattered with this group and their unanimous voting blocks.

I should have recorded it for the Jury segment.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 1st, 2017, 6:06 pm #178

Yeah Matt intentionally broke all the HN rules. He was actually hoping to get more than one to ensure he left over Raven. He thought he would get at least 3 for breaking each of the 3 requirements. Julie did call him out about throwing away $500,000 for a girl he just met, that was funny. He predictably gave a dumb, boring answer about how shes the greatest person he's ever met. Sadly she kept the god awful orange shirt and its now her must have piece of clothing.....it lives on.

Heres a clip of jury segment---sound sucks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NhL1wD3Q8r4

Matts interview with Julie
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obWLkz53nLA

bilki
Site Admin

September 2nd, 2017, 3:47 pm #179

Thanks, jbrr!

Interesting to hear Elena say "they're playing Big Paul" when she was drinking the Kool-Aid with them. Funny that Cody pointed out how they should have gotten rid of Christmas when he put her up.

I don't even know what to think about Matt and Raven. He's a pretty good looking guy and one might assume that he could have his pick of more attractive personalities than Raven. Perhaps he's a saint if he can stand to listen to all of the bitching, moaning and fake illnesses. He did say that he thought Raven was as playing the game as good as Paul, so that gives some insight into his state of mind, lol.
Last edited by bilki on September 2nd, 2017, 3:52 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 4th, 2017, 4:48 am #180

I'm pretty much over this season. Theres literally nothing left to root for. They are all stupid and deserve to be banished from the BB kingdom forever.

Sadly Josh is the only one with a true read on the house and nobody listens to him. The rest are all mindless, spineless puppets.

Tonights episode was horrible....when did BB become a team game?!? I really dont get it.

Jason will go 1st in the double followed by either Alex or Kevin/Raven if Alex wins veto. I would hope Jason leaving will wake Alex up but I doubt it.

I'm glad the torture will end soon.