bilki
Site Admin

August 11th, 2017, 1:59 pm #141

This could even be taken back to Jessica. If she would have owned up to calling Alex "Pao Pao" instead of allowing Megan to look like a shit-stirring liar, Megan probably wouldn't have left the game and Cody wouldn't have had to nominate Paul and Christmas. Not that he ever really had to nominate Christmas but it may have lessened the chance of him shooting himself in the foot so early.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 11th, 2017, 6:23 pm #142

KMI, yes that is Cody, exactly.

This is why no feeds for the first week sucks. So much of the dynamic of the house is decided in those first days and its hard to figure exactly how we got here.

A lot of these hamsters could have a bit of a rough landing when they get out. I'm glad Jess is out in the real world and has a chance to reacclimate before Cody gets out. Even if they dont last outside for long at least she will be there to help ease him back into society, and hopefully help him avoid some of the nastier post-BB trolls.

Paul is slowly realizing he is being portrayed quite differently this season and its not in a good way. To his credit he is dialing the aggression back some and turning funny Paul up. He went on a pretty hilarious classic Paul rant about Jess last night that made me remember why I liked him.

Raven is horrible.....I really, really dislike her. So does most of the BB internet world lol.

Plan seems to be Mark/Elena noms and lots of finger pointing over who should throw the safety comp and be the 3rd nom. Paul wont throw it because he has to be the one to try and beat Cody. Of course all the sheep are in total agreement.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 12th, 2017, 1:39 am #143

lol - Because throwing the safety comp worked so well for Jess last week.

Are they planning a back door attempt if Cody doesn't win safety? (I just realized that the backdoor is now much harder since in a way the target has TWO chances to save themselves.)

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 12th, 2017, 1:53 am #144

LOL I know right. Mark won safety, Matt threw it and is 3rd nom. Yes plan is to back door Cody. What would be funny is Cody winning veto and taking Elena down forcing them to backstab someone. I think Matt goes in that scenario. No idea who will go up with Elena initially now since Mark is safe I've only briefly checked in on feeds today.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 13th, 2017, 8:22 am #145

Matt won veto and will most likely use it to take Jason off the block, yeah these people are so stupid that Matt is going to stay on the block as the veto holder and take down someone else. The other idiots are too stupid to realize that perhaps they should vote out someone else instead of the 1 guy who literally has no friends.

Punishment/reward veto comp. Jason-unitard has to yell "i'm so extreme" when prompted by BB, Alex-camp counselor has to lug around a camp pack and cook hot dogs for everyone when prompted, Paul-skydiver outfit and shackled to another for 48 hrs. he chose Christmas,Matt-veto/Outback dinner, Mark-trip to Colorado, Elena-$5000. Elena taking the money from Alex has ruffled some feathers.

Lots of small moves being made now since they know there is no jury battleback. Business is picking up. They are all anticipating the double this week. I dont think there is any doubt Cody goes 1st but that second one could be fun if Paul doesnt win. I still think they are all too dumb to take a shot at him but there are alot of differing agendas so chaos could happen.

bilki
Site Admin

August 13th, 2017, 2:11 pm #146

They were talking about Kevin being in love with Christmas at the other place and my jaw dropped a bit. I don't think Hamsterwatch has even made mention of it.

I have more faith that this group of duds can pull off an anti-climatic DE rather than an exciting one.

There was talk of Jessica doing a live chat on Instagram(?) and giving credit to Paul for playing a good game instead of trashing and blaming him. I might watch it later if I get a chance.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 13th, 2017, 2:30 pm #147

Yes Kevin has alluded to some stuff that's tarnishing his early shine. At one point, he asked Paul if he can crash with him after the show if his marriage is over. Not entirely a joke.

If Mark stays up, and they don't evict him, then I'm shocked, because most other houses would have figured out

1. Take Cody to the end. No one is giving him the money, especially now that Jess is not in Jury and can't drum up any support.

2. Mark has shown challenge beast skillz.

Mark is clearly the better target and Paul just may realize that... I think the question in his mind might be whether that DE HoH is someone he can trust. Is Cody at all smart enough to realize that making a secret deal with Paul may get him further?

ETA: And apparently, there is a tiny ray of light to keep Cody, unbeknownst to Paul. Alex is unhappy with Elena and some are seeing that Elena is too much of a goat for Paul's game. Alex has told Cody to convince Mark to take HIMSELF off. Then there's no renom. Cody needs to play the game some...

The strategizing this season has been so lame.
Last edited by KMInfinity on August 13th, 2017, 2:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 14th, 2017, 8:32 am #148

Kevin is an odd person. I still find him mostly likable and entertaining but he definitely has some issues. He does have an affection for Christmas and has made many strange comments but I dont think he has really crossed any lines at this point. I do get the feeling though that it probably wouldn't be the first time Kevin had crossed that line.

Cody is too stubborn/stupid to even attempt working with Paul and I dont see any possible deal that would sway Paul to work with him either. Paul is pretty dead set on Cody this week thus this house is set on Cody. Cody did attempt to game with Alex/Jason and his arguments were actually good unfortunately Alex is the most loyal of the Paul minions.

At this point I'm just rooting for all of them to be evicted, they all suck!

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 17th, 2017, 7:15 pm #149

Nothing has changed....Cody will go and Paul will continue his steamroll. Kevin has moved up the target list so he could be in trouble tonight if things dont go just right.

I'm pretty annoyed they are cutting feeds until after Fridays special show. So no post-DE fallout. I'm assuming BBAD will be reairs of the show tonight. I hoping Fridays show will be something other than a clip show or concert. At this point I kind of hope its a triple eviction, I want them all evicted now just for being stupid.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 17th, 2017, 8:00 pm #150

I didn't know about the special friday show. Off to read.

(I've been overwhelmed with back-to-school this year, and stuff...)