jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 6th, 2017, 8:14 pm #131

They are idiots, the whole lot of them. Paul pressured her to use her power. I would have told him to f off. She was reluctant at first but eventually agreed. I dont even know if she actually got to play as it sounds like it was a messy, physical comp. Some kind of cross between spelling and OTEV. Sounds like she got quite the reaction when she revealed it though so she is pleased with herself.

The DR is now putting misbehaving hgs in time out, namely Josh. He got called in last night for roughhousing with Jason and they made him stay in there until everyone had calmed down. They seem to be quite nervous about the level of physicality this season.

bilki
Site Admin

August 6th, 2017, 10:20 pm #132

Hamsterwatch reported that it was the OTEV comp and Christmas wasn't medically cleared to even compete. Will throwing away her Ring of Replacement be the thing that finally opens her eyes to Paul's influence over them? I've read that she's made a few mentions to Josh that she doesn't always want to do what Paul wants them to do.

bilki
Site Admin

August 7th, 2017, 1:02 am #133

The Haunted House comp was fun. Alex made me chuckle with how she plugged her ears throughout.

Did they keep them out in the back yard during the comp?

Josh is such a moron but he did a good job of twisting Elena's words when she approached him about using her as a pawn. I still strongly dislike him.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 7th, 2017, 4:46 am #134

Christmas, Kevin and Jason have all made mention about Pauls influence but nobody seems too keen to do anything about it. I'm hoping something changes very soon. If someone doesnt take him out in the double they are the stupidest cast ever.

Watching that comp play out live during OTT was one of the most memorable parts of the whole series for me. I'm glad they kept it for the TV version. Its a fun comp. I dont know how they did it this time but for OTT they started out in the yard and came in did it and went to the HOH and watched everyone who came after. They havent really talked much about what each other did so I dont think they got to watch it but Josh did comment about how much of his HOH basket got eaten so they must have been in the HOH for a while anyway.

Josh is strangely in tune with whats going on in the house but hes such a moron most of the time nobody pays attention. I'd love to see him flip the house this week and get rid of Elena but I dont see Paul letting that happen. But yes hes still unlikable.

bilki
Site Admin

August 10th, 2017, 3:12 am #135

These people love to make it difficult to want to root for them. Christmas giving her Power away, after Josh told her he wanted Elena out, so she can play Paul's game? Ugh. I hope it bites her in the ass down the road.

That was hilarious when cute OTEV became evil OTEV and started vomiting all over them. The only reason I watched the televised show this week was because of the comps.

I was going to have you tell me who wins HOH tomorrow night, jbrr, but then I remembered we live in the same city! I'll be able to watch BBAD before the "live" show airs here. Maybe it will make BBAD a little more fun to watch?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 10th, 2017, 5:50 am #136

LOL I will probably try to find a stream from somewhere else to watch live. I'm rooting for a Cody HOH just to watch Paul scramble all week.

I had such high hopes for this bunch but they are ridiculously stupid. I just dont get why they are all so willing to play Pauls game.

The comps were great this week.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 11th, 2017, 2:11 am #137

Alex is the new HOH. So yeah another Paul week. Stream sucked so I will have to watch the show again later to see what I missed while it kept reloading....grrr.

bilki
Site Admin

August 11th, 2017, 3:39 am #138

Damn Paul and his little cretins. I'm not going to bother watching.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 11th, 2017, 8:35 am #139

Jess called Paul out in her speech, that was the only interesting part.

DE next week....yay. No jury battleback....I think I'm okay with that.

Paul still running the show but there are major cracks forming. Could get fun if Cody wins safety or POV.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 11th, 2017, 11:44 am #140

Yeah, for all that I didn't like much of Jody's behavior, social dynamic, and gameplay - they were the ones who understood Paul's impact on the game. Cody's mistake was in mismanaging the attempt to put up Paul his first week. Maybe if he hadn't kept it secret, but explained his reasoning and took the line that he liked Paul but nope- a vet... he might have develop some support later. But I think Cody is that classic example of someone who's wrong even when he's right because of so many factors....
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2