jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 4th, 2017, 2:14 am #121

Editing did Paul (and the minions) a huge favor. They showed none of the stuff about Codys miltary service or accusations of Jess being a prostitute. That was very sanitized.

Not looking forward to this week with who won HOH. Paul didnt get to play but he will name the nominees....ugh.

Small fight right now between Alex/Mark.

bilki
Site Admin

August 4th, 2017, 2:22 am #122

Yes, that was the last person I wanted to win. I was hoping someone would win to mix things up. This will be a repeat of the week we just went through.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 4th, 2017, 5:37 am #123

Yep exactly except Paul has mandated that everyone must compete in the safety comp this week.

Oh well maybe I'll be able to get other stuff done this week and stay off the feeds lol.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 4th, 2017, 2:09 pm #124

Yeah TVCH posters said the TV episode was ultra sanitized, and ITA based on what I read.

I think one piece missing from most of the ranting I've read is how this situation is actually the fallout from bullying. Most research shows that bullied people often react with their own aggressive bullying. And Mark was right, in the DR, when he alluded to the idea that the bullying can only happen (and intensify) when the bystanders allow it.

I know that most people are saying there is bullying every summer, but with the possible exception of Evel Dick, not at this mob mentality level. Ugh.

It pisses me off that they're making me feel sympathetic towards Jody. :P
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 4th, 2017, 8:42 pm #125

The megaphone seems to have tipped Paul off and he has cooled way down on inciting the mob mentality since then. I'm thinking we probably wont see anything close to that from here on. There might still be blow ups but without Paul instigating I dont think it will escalate as far.

Josh is starting to understand the game and think for himself a little. He has a secret plan to backdoor Elena. Curious to see where Christmas' loyalty falls as she is the only one Josh told about the plan and asked her to not tell Paul. For his game its actually a pretty solid idea and his reasoning is solid too. His social skills are clearly lacking but he has a pretty spot on read of the house.

I really want Raven gone ASAP. Everything about her bugs me.

bilki
Site Admin

August 4th, 2017, 8:52 pm #126

KMInfinity wrote:It pisses me off that they're making me feel sympathetic towards Jody. :P
I've seen other people lamenting the fact that they're actually rooting for Cody, who says some rotten things at times.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 4th, 2017, 11:38 pm #127

I dont like Cody/Jess but at this point I'm rooting for them too. I dont want either to win but I need them to stay around to screw with Paul. Cody/Jess are getting the Brenchel edit which helps them be more rootable than they actually are.

Feeds down forever for safety comp....still down. Its rumored to be the haunted house comp they did in OTT which would be super cool. Codys reactions (or not) will be great fun to watch.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 5th, 2017, 6:58 am #128

Cody safe. Mark, Elena, Jess noms.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 6th, 2017, 2:33 am #129

Christmas used her temptation to keep Cody out of Veto. Mark won. Some attempts being made to get him not to use it. He might be dumb but he aint that dumb. No idea of replacement yet, maybe Raven. Looks like Jess will go unless Josh can flip the house to Elena.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

August 6th, 2017, 4:59 pm #130

I just cannot believe these people are playing Paul's game. Whyever would she use her power just to ensure jess goes?
iii
iii
iii