jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 30th, 2017, 11:31 pm #11

Paul confirmed to cams that he got the 3 weeks of safety. Alex won the veto. New target=Jason.

bilki
Site Admin

July 1st, 2017, 4:45 pm #12

jbrr1212 wrote:Paul confirmed to cams that he got the 3 weeks of safety.
He won that as a reward, or it was given to him before he entered the game?

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 1st, 2017, 5:58 pm #13

The fans get to vote for a temptation every week I think. This was the first - but remember, every temptation comes with a consequence.

But it seems Ramses got Paul's consequence. That ain't fair!
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 1st, 2017, 7:30 pm #14

Yeah the 3 weeks safety is the first temptation, should air tomorrow. Curious to see Ramses consequence, hes still acting like he doesnt know so we probably wont see that until Weds. (or hes a really good liar). I like Ramses, hes fun.

Not much happened last night, veto comp must have been rough as they were all tired hamsters. All were in bed early.

Cody is SUPER creepy. Caleb x10 kind of creepy. He wont tell anyone who his replacement nom is. He wants Paul (i think) but clearly that wont happen if Paul has safety. His alliance is pushing for Jason and there are some pushing for Ramses too. He keeps going on about how hes wants to do things his way and nobody will understand his choice but he has his reasons blah blah blah. So yeah he will implode and be gone before jury, imo.

Paul knows Kevin took the $25K. He promised to not tell (lol). Paul is playing a much cleaner early game this time and I think has a real solid shot at winning if he sticks to his gameplan.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 2nd, 2017, 1:59 pm #15

I actually liked Paul thru much of his season and actually wanted him to win instead of Nicole or her meat shield when they got to F4/F2 last season.

I haven't seen any BBAD action. The one time I turned it on it was very boring and CC was more terrible than usual. I can never hear their whispery mumbly two-some convos.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

bilki
Site Admin

July 2nd, 2017, 2:08 pm #16

I was going to record BBAD last night but forgot. The whisper-mumbles were annoying when I watched the other night.
wrote:Dominique did a talk show that was rather serious and professional, although her guests livened it up a bit: typically funny Kevin in dapper suit and tie, and Mark with a surprise deadpan humor. Their audience derailed things a bit with some comedy and unexpectedly pointed questions. Christmas's in particular, about Mark & Elena showmance, upset Mark for the rest of the night.
Does anyone know what Christmas said that upset Mark?

I was reading an interview of Grodner and Meehan about what goes into bringing back a Hamster from the past, and was amused by one of them saying how popular Nicole was her first season but more polarizing last season. I can't remember if I thought Nicole deserved the win last season but I do remember that she annoyed me many times throughout.
Last edited by bilki on July 2nd, 2017, 2:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 2nd, 2017, 9:37 pm #17

It was a rather inane question to Mark about his showmance with Elena. Something about whether it would happen if they were outside. He blew it wayyyyy out of proportion. It was awkward for sure but not worthy of his mini-meltdown. He was also mad a bromance partner Matt for following up with another awkward showmance question.

Christmas is the replacement nom. He apparently tried to nom Paul, Paul had to reveal his safety temptation. Christmas was his 2nd choice.

Its making for an interesting afternoon in the BB house. Half of Codys alliance (Matt, Raven, Dom) are refusing to vote out Christmas and Paul is rallying the others to keep her as well.

Sounds like it was a fun veto ceremony and the aftermath continues.

On a side note this year we have kitties and puppies to watch during feed breaks rather than fish. I like it.

bilki
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2017, 1:46 am #18

Sounds like Mark is a bit sensitive, which can translate to entertainment value for us.

Did Jessica ever admit to calling Alex "Pao Pao"? Because they didn't show her doing that on the broadcast, but it seems like it could have cleared up a lot of the confusion between Alex and Megan. It sucks if Megan left because she misheard what wasn't exactly meant to be a compliment, I'm sure. Does an "urgent personal matter" mean Megan will be invited back for the finale?

Cody reading the BB announcement cards without emotion or inflection was actually making me laugh. I'm sure that was an advantageous quality for a military guy but it seems silly for a television personality. I appreciated his respect for Alex, though. Made him look like a little less of douchebag.

Dax
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2017, 3:10 am #19

Due to full dvr and forgetfulness, I missed recording #s 1 & 2. I'll catch up on demand... but I'm conducting an experiment and watching #3 first. Probably won't alter first impressions a whole lot, but it is something I've never done before...

bilki
Site Admin

July 3rd, 2017, 3:16 am #20

They did a good recap of 1 and 2 at the start of tonight's episode, so I'm sure you'll be fine. It's not like it's your first time to this rodeo.