Big Brother

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 14th, 2016, 11:07 pm #1

“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 14th, 2016, 11:27 pm #2

Grrr lost a long post...

Rumors - haven't checked them out yet...

-Ian/Audrey/derrick(!); Vanessa returning as coaches (Ian says no.) Another rumor, from reliable Hamsterwatch has Frank, Nicole, Da'Vonne and James (The Asian redneck)

-2 sibs of former players on the cast (vanessa's sister??? and Cody's brother???)

-Julie will NOT read the vote totals, to encourage Wilder voting patterns (I find this hard to believe. "By a vote of.....")

EvelDick already scoffing and bitching...lol

***ETA

Also, the 12 HG are sequestered already, and were supposed to be on a live-cast stream for the reveal monday, but that was canceled until the announcement this fternoon - not live. The reason given was the Orlando terrorism, so there's a bunch of rumors that someone is related, may be exiting already...

Last edited by KMInfinity on June 14th, 2016, 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Dax
Site Admin

June 14th, 2016, 11:57 pm #3

Yeah, they're always in sequester (actually, always already in the house) when we first see their pictures and bios...

Don't think anybody had to be related to the Orlando tragedy for them to cancel the livecast...
(Found out last night, one of my friends - by coincidence, my almost-got-on-BB-the-same-year-Rachel-did friend - did lose a friend/ex-co-worker, somebody he'd worked on a cruise ship with a few years ago..)

I see there are Jeff-interviews-the-cast videos. Don't know if I'll watch 'em... I usually go into the first show 'blind' (except for those photos)...

bilki
Site Admin

June 15th, 2016, 3:39 pm #4

Only 12 hamsters? Isn't that less than usual?

I thought it odd that the one guy was shirtless in his picture.

Dax
Site Admin

June 15th, 2016, 3:59 pm #5

Only 12 lends credence to the vets-as-coaches thing.

http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv ... gay-slurs/
Last edited by Dax on June 15th, 2016, 4:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 15th, 2016, 6:33 pm #6

I'm behind in getting into BB mode this season. Haven't checked out much beyond their pics. I think Codys brother will be outed right off the bat. They look way too much alike. Vanessas sister looks like her too but not quite as much as Codys brother. I think she will be outed soon too though because once the hamsters figure out the first one they will be looking for others. One of the girls said in her write up the she avidly watches the feeds so it shouldn't be that hard. I also noticed one of the guys last name Arroyo and wondered if he might be JennCitys brother but I cant find anything in a quick search so probably not. I remember so little about her except that she slept all season lol.

Not sure how I feel about coaches, I didn't love it the first time but that season ended up ok. A lot will depend on who the coaches end up being. I can't fathom the thought of Van/Derrick in the house together. That could lead to serious exhaustion trying to watch feeds.
Last edited by jbrr1212 on June 15th, 2016, 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

June 15th, 2016, 7:30 pm #7

Was wondering how far back the previous coaches thing was... 14, with Britney, Janelle, Boogie, and Dan (came in 2nd, Ian was the winner..).

It all blurs together after awhile. I'll have to refresh my memory on a couple of this year's returns, I'm sure...

blosslover
Site Admin

June 16th, 2016, 6:13 pm #8

A new article from The Hollywood Reporter with some minor spoilers, but not about the hamsters.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-f ... ce=twitter

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 16th, 2016, 7:09 pm #9

Just coming to post that. Like the London and Nairobi rooms, HATE the airport lounge theme in the living room.

No more BoB! Good.

Corey has anti-gay slurs out there; Glenn is a super trump supporter. Oy vey.

bilki
Site Admin

June 18th, 2016, 12:32 am #10

The London room is fun. Love the red phone box. I like the wall in the living room that makes it look like there's a plane in there with them.

Isn't there someone just about every season who has made some kind of gay slur? I wasn't offended by any his remarks, probably because I didn't feel any real hate behind them. When they introduced a gay character on The Walking Dead I couldn't even finish reading all of the hate-filled tweets.