bilki
Site Admin

July 10th, 2016, 1:39 pm #81

Do you think there's a romantic undertone to Bridgette and Frank's relationship, jbrr? I was watching BBAD last night and they seemed quite chummy in the HOH room by themselves.

Paul started to make muffins for them just before I went to bed.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 11th, 2016, 8:02 am #82

They are very chummy but both claim to have significant others. Theres definitely a bit of chemistry there but there has been no action as far as I have seen. He talks about her being like his little sister. She allowed him to sleep in HOH with her after proclaiming for the last 3 weeks she wouldn't share a bed with any guys. He was being extra nice to her last night because he felt bad about injuring her ankle during the POV comp. Its a weird situation for sure.

They did a good job of portraying some of Franks bad behavior on the show tonight. I do wish they would have shown Paulie pulling him aside and their talk. Thats the only reason he apologized at all. He has been being nicer to all the girls.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 11th, 2016, 2:42 pm #83

Thanks jbrr. Your updates have been helping me stay "in the game." I haven't been following them much this year online.

The feedsters at TVCH are saying this is a really boring group with little strategizing or gametalk. Most mornings, I'll check the overnight feed summaries and instead of a whole thread, there might be one or two posts. Is that your perception?
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 11th, 2016, 5:54 pm #84

Yeah thats pretty much true. They do gametalk alot but they seem to have the same convos over and over. This week has been all about voting Tiff out and scheming to get Frank out next week. I am seriously considering canceling my feeds at the end of the month just because I feel like I am watching them less this year than ever before. I'm hoping when the big alliance has to start breaking up things will get more exciting but I'm not holding my breath. At this point Paulie is my pick to win. His game is head and shoulders above the rest. The others are just coasting along. Day is doing a nice job and I think she will get pretty deep but her game will get messy when she has to pick which way she really wants to go. She already has F2s Nic, James and Zakiyah. The rest of them have shown me almost nothing in terms of smart gameplay.

bilki
Site Admin

July 14th, 2016, 12:49 am #85

I imagine it's difficult to get that perfect mix of shit stirrers, likable hamsters and those who have a strong game-play strategy. Maybe it was my mood but I enjoyed watching BBAD more the last time I watched it than the first couple times I tried.

Bronte's BIG reveal was an eye-roller. All that crying over being a wizard with numbers? You'd think she was going to tell them she was related to Alison Grodner.

That POV comp was fun. What were those cups made of? Those explosions looked intense.

Torn between her alliance and whatever is going on with James is the most interesting Natalie has been since the season started.

Bridgette and Frank suuuuuuure are cuddly in that bed together.
Last edited by bilki on July 14th, 2016, 12:50 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 14th, 2016, 8:12 am #86

Brontes big secret reveal was ridiculous. It was so ridiculous when I watched it live, I thought there was no chance they would air it. The bit they did air was very heavily edited because it took her a good 15 minutes to get it out and the other 2 were shrieking and giggling so much she barely got it out at all.

I always enjoy that POV comp. Its fun to watch them get pelted in the face. They were washing glitter off for days. I felt bad for Tiff having to try and get that all off in the cold have-not shower.

Nat still bugs me but I do have a small soft spot for her and James. I'm sure its just a silly showmance but they make me smile with their cute little flirting and they seem to genuinely like each other. I have a sliver of hope he'll finally get the girl this time.

The hamsters have been busy the last couple days. Paranoia and lies have become the habit of the week. The vote has flipped and it now looks like Bronte will be leaving the habitat this week. Its gone round and round many times but as of now Z, Paulie, Nic, Corey, and Michelle will be voting Bronte out and Day, James, Nat, and Frank will vote Tiff. Day initially attempted to flip the vote and was shut down by Nic/Paulie but Day caught Nic in a lie and Nic is freaked out by her now. Nic then lied to Paulie to turn him on Day. So now Day is on the outside of the alliance of 5 and has been replaced in that 5 by Michelle. Frank is also targeting Day so if Frank wins HOH or somehow ends up safe next week Day could be in big trouble. Frank, Bridgette, and Day are in the danger zone right now. The 5 have all agreed to keep the flip quiet (there is some debate whether to tell Day or not) and then deny how they voted so the paranoia will be at an all time high tomorrow. The facial expressions during the vote reveal should be fun to watch. Tiff is planning a gotcha type speech for her live plea now since she was told by Paulie, Nic, and Corey that Frank thinks she is going home. They of course denied that that was ever the plan.

Paul is becoming one of my favorites. After a very rough start he is overcoming his lack of game knowledge and starting to entertain me. I could do with a few less shouts of "pissed" and "friendship" but his rants about Frank and Bridgette are laugh out loud funny (sometimes mean but funny anyway).

Paulie is attempting to play Derricks game but he's not that good at it.

This weeks HOH comp is the memory one where they showed them the pics and they will have to answer questions about them. Much studying and quizzing ensued and they have all settled in for a good nights sleep.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 14th, 2016, 12:36 pm #87

Thanks for the update.

I'm not reading much, but I did catch a feedster summary that talked about how Michelle seems to be playing all, and has this massive diarrhea of the mouth (or weird strategy?) where she tells everyone everything. Do you think she will keep the Showmance 4 secret and stick with them long term?

ETA:
I'm reading there were so many flips and flip backs that Production is scrambling to edit something for tonight that makes sense. I wonder if there's a last minute Production protocol so the producers have a sense of what's coming for editing purposes...or, to be a BB conspiracy theorist, :firemad: if there's a 'lock-in' during the DR (when the HG tell the DR how they will vote later). It would be so cool to see the editing get fooled by the vote and literally have a total tossup for a change. Depending on which site I visit, some have Tiff going and some have Bronte going.
Last edited by KMInfinity on July 14th, 2016, 4:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 14th, 2016, 8:03 pm #88

I think Michelle will stick with them for at least awhile I think she sees them as a shield moving forward. She seems to be keeping the secret about the flip at least this far, she had the opportunity to tell Day but didnt. I really cant figure out her strategy, as the only real fan of the game I had high hopes but shes kind of disappointing me. I cant figure out if its really a strategy or shes just so excited to be on BB that she forgets what shes doing/saying.

Production is scrambling for sure. There were several very late DRs last night. Michelle and Z in particular didnt even do their goodbye messages until the wee hours this morning. It might have even been after AD went off so 3am(et) or so. Consensus among everyone was that this was quite strange. I think the DR probably does enough prompting of what if X goes or what if Y goes that they will have enough to edit together something cohesive, they will just have to do it more quickly than they would like this time around.

I think Bronte will go based on how things were left when the hamsters went to sleep. I usually dont watch feeds on Thurs because its mostly cleaning, primping, and fish. I will browse the recaps and flashback if anything happens but it hardly ever does. Looking forward to a fun live show and AD might be worth watching/recording tonight.

Jenni
Site Admin

July 14th, 2016, 10:05 pm #89

Whew! Gone for a few days and playing catch up. Loved James and Natalie's phone call even though she annoys the crap out of me for some reason. I liked Bridgette initially (though t that she was one of the few true fans) but she's making horrible decisions letting Frank talk her into anything. He's become annoying as hell too. Still haven't decided on who to root for.

bilki
Site Admin

July 14th, 2016, 10:12 pm #90

It's nice to go into a Thursday show not knowing with near certainty who is going home. The close votes are more fun than the near landslide votes. My perception is that there weren't as many landslide votes in the earlier seasons but perhaps it's because I didn't follow the feeds as closely. Season 6 (still my favorite season) was when I got addicted to the feeds.