jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 14th, 2016, 7:46 am #281

Paul put up NiCorey and won the veto. Stupidly he has decided Corey should be the one to go. James of course agrees. Paul/Nic have a F2 that she has no intention of honoring. I dont know if he will honor it or not. James is happy to coast his way to the end. Corey is handling his expected departure very well.

Cant wait to see the jury house blow up tomorrow. I'm guessing Nat vs Paulie/Z round 2. I seriously wish we got jury house feeds!

bilki
Site Admin

September 14th, 2016, 3:57 pm #282

Oh wow, I guess I didn't realize they mixed up the schedule. Better watch the show tonight, lol.

At least Paul is still in the running!

Dax
Site Admin

September 14th, 2016, 5:25 pm #283

Yeah, a Tuesday show last night... one tonight...

This Friday, show; no show on Sunday... finale next Wednesday...

I saw a promo during Colbert last night - yup, the big jury fight is Paulie and Z again..

bilki
Site Admin

September 15th, 2016, 1:44 am #284

Wow, good fun at the jury house. I was a little surprised Da'Vonne let herself get so heated over Paulie again. He hardly seems worth the emotion. At least they gave her a little blip explaining that she was upset with herself for it.

I knew Zakiyah would kiss and make up with him.

It made me chuckle to watch Corey squirm when Julie asked him about romance with Nicole outside of the house.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 15th, 2016, 9:18 am #285

That was lots of jury house fun! Loved poor Bridge trying to get out of the way lol. I kinda thought/hoped some of Paulies asshole attitude was for the cameras in the house but it appears that that is really just how he is. Unless he is angling for a return trip on a future season as a villain. Really not interested in ever seeing him again.

Had to laugh at Coreys exit speech about making it to first base with Nic. James was joking with her tonight about the undercover activity and she all but confirmed what was happening.

Paul won part 1 of the HOH.

Bummed it doesnt appear we are going to have a face morph comp this season. That is a BB classic.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 19th, 2016, 9:13 am #286

Nic won part 2.

I haven't watched much at all of the feed though I never do this late in the season. From the little I've seen it appears Nic has decided James doesnt deserve 2nd place so she may just take Paul. No idea what Paul will do. I think Nic wins against either one. James cant win against either one. I voted for Vic for AFP.

Ready for it to be done. Curious about Over the Top but I dont think I will invest in that one as much, we'll see.

bilki
Site Admin

September 19th, 2016, 2:26 pm #287

Why do you think Nicole would beat Paul? Other than Corey, I can't think of anyone who'd say she played a good game. Do they all dislike Paul that much?

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 20th, 2016, 6:59 am #288

Day all but said in the last jury segment she will vote for Nic, something to the effect of I'm gonna have to give that girl the money. Nat said in one of her exit interviews that she wanted James or Nic to win. Bridge has been all about voting for a girl the whole time. Corey will obviously vote for her. I think Paulie/Z will vote together and he loves Nic so I think they will go that way, he also commented on her strong gameplay during the last jury segment. Michelle is a wild card but she HATES Paul. If James goes out 3rd he will vote Nic as well. Unless Paul does some major talking during the questioning or Vic does some big time campaigning during the roundtable I dont see where he has the votes. I could be wrong but it feels like a landslide Nic victory to me.

bilki
Site Admin

September 20th, 2016, 2:21 pm #289

Well that sucks, lol. Sounds more like she'd be winning a popularity contest.

I wish they'd do a vote for the audience to get to cast a vote for the winner.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 21st, 2016, 9:04 am #290

I think Pauls problem is that the other hgs didnt really get to see his social game like we did. I still find Nic very annoying and I would personally like to see Paul win too, but I dont think Nics game was bad. I wish she would own more of what she did but she did have a decent strategy and she won comps when she needed to. She seems to be waffling on who she'd take to the end. I do think Paul intends to take her no matter what. I'm not impressed with either of their speeches that they have been practicing.