jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 9th, 2016, 7:07 am #271

Oh I didnt mean the edit was making her look bad she did that on her own but she was getting a very different edit until recently. I just wonder what caused the sudden shift in the edit.

She was being a bitch to James but the big blowup we saw tonight came on the heels of megaphone guy screaming over the wall about Nic/James. Nat heard it and presumably turned up her bitchiness causing James to try and defend himself. We heard megaphone guy then we got fish and when feeds came back we just heard James venting to the others about the huge fight they had. Her behavior was uncalled for but not totally unprovoked. They made up last night with James giving Nat a massage so alls well that ends well I guess lol.

James seems much lighter now that she is gone.

Comp was fun with lots of hamster wipeouts. Corey won it by a landslide with Nic a far off 2nd. Paul/James never really got into the comp. They were just standing around at the end watching Corey.

Corey is planning to put up Paul/Vic.

Happy for Jeff/Jordan she did seem very different tonight. She even looked different to me. I had serious doubts about them making it work for a long time, glad to be wrong on this one.
Last edited by jbrr1212 on September 9th, 2016, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 10th, 2016, 12:23 am #272

Interesting spec floating around as Corey finishes the game strong. Early in the season he bemoaned that BB wouldn't give him his adderall (for ADHD) - speculated because he didn't have a legit diagnosis. And that BB has now caved and is giving it to him - got a tame doc to give it - in order to "have the Corey who auditioned."

Add to the spec that Corey is a part of the pregame alliance between Nic and James.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

September 10th, 2016, 3:18 am #273

Do we know that Corey knew either of them pre-game?

Other than being Nicole's showmance, he's kinda been a blank, personality-wise. Not a jerk like Paulie, but... Just... He's 'there', and that's about it.

I'm not surprised that Nic and James survived a lot longer than Day or Frank... But half the vets in the final five - good for them...

bilki
Site Admin

September 10th, 2016, 4:39 am #274

wrote:Other than being Nicole's showmance, he's kinda been a blank, personality-wise.
He has empty eyes, too. Just looks like no one is home.

Of all the hamsters left, I'd be disappointed if Corey ended up winning. Nicole has been so sloppy but I'd still rather see her win than Corey.

If Paul, Victor or James can't pull that win out of their ass, there's something seriously wrong with the Universe.
Last edited by bilki on September 10th, 2016, 7:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 10th, 2016, 8:13 am #275

I do recall early on Corey discussing his meds. He said he did have an official diagnosis but hadn't been taking it regularly before coming into the house. He did say he took it regularly during his school/baseball career though. I forget the exact wording but it was his choice to not bring it with him when he entered the house and he planned on just not taking it but then when he decided he wanted it they wouldnt give it to him without talking to his dr. I wouldnt be surprised if production pushed a script through for him to focus him for the end but I dont think theres anything shady about him actually getting it now. Sure it helps productions agenda but I do think he has legit reasons for being on it.

Nat was in the same boat. She didn't get hers early on either and started getting it about the same time Corey started getting his. Thats about the time Nats comp skills improved dramatically.

I would be shocked if Corey was a part of the pre game alliance. I haven't gotten any inkling of that except for Coreys seemingly sudden determination to take James to F3. I dont recall James/Corey even talking much for the entire game until last week. Then strangely he got very high on James and was adamant to Nic that James HAD to be their F3 even as Nic tried to give him scenarios where keeping James would backfire. Corey was having none of it and even got a little snippy with Nic for playing devils advocate. A little fishy but I just figured Corey thinks he can beat James easier than Vic and maybe a little coaching from the DR. It would be a fun reveal for the jury on finale night though if it were true.

Corey does have those weird blank eyes.

Vic did not take his nomination very well. Things are still a little bit tense but theres been no major blowups. Everyone just awaiting veto....

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 10th, 2016, 1:03 pm #276

I don't think Corey actually was part of a pregame alliance...but some think it's suspicious that he is a friend of Clay from last season, I think played baseball with him in TX, where James is now living. So it's possible they've met under the radar.

And as the game finishes, he could merely be "Texans forever" or somesuch Texan nonsense. I know that's a thing, almost like the Pittsburgh thing everywhere. (I think Pittsburgh has more Steeler bars outside of its home city than any other NFL city - sports fans are crazier than geek fans I think.)

ETA

The bigger conspiracy rumors, with EvelDick fuel to the fire, is about Production coaching Corey thru the escape room comp thru his ear piece. And Nicole talking about how she has conversations to provide "Mom and Dad" with TV footage, even when she doesn't really mean it. Apparently, she had to explain to Corey one day that their whole conversation of her doubting some strategy they had planned (I don't think it was about James, but that could fit here) was because "Mom and Dad" (The diary room / production folks) wanted footage of her playing devil's advocate to promote suspense in the edited TV show. Feedsters were really pissed.
Last edited by KMInfinity on September 10th, 2016, 1:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 10th, 2016, 6:59 pm #277

Corey has met Clay once or twice. At least thats what he said early on when asked about it, that they had been introduced but didn't travel in the same crowd. So yeah possible but not probable. It could well be just a Texas thing, James and Corey are both very proud of their home state and do play it up to each other so that actually makes the most sense to me.

I know during the McGyver comp production was coaching all of them and the comp designer confirmed it on twitter. They all talked about getting help from production. Obviously that throws some doubt about fairness but I suspect that happens way more than we realize. Thats one thing I'm looking forward to during the new seasons is actually getting to see how much manipulation happens during the comps.

Nic has given us fake feed convos more than once. The first time I saw was several weeks ago and she did do it again about James this week. Its annoying but I get why DR would push for that. She also seems to do it during extracurricular activities with Corey to distract from the movement under the covers. I find that to be very weird.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 10th, 2016, 7:38 pm #278

Wait. She talks about random nonsense during sex? lololol

eta>>>

Not sure if this is today...or recent.

Corey says it cost him about $150K to be on this show for the summer.
$10K/month on app he created
$2K/week bartending.

People are investigating. :firemad: What app? What bar?
Last edited by KMInfinity on September 10th, 2016, 7:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 10th, 2016, 10:38 pm #279

Yes she does.....its weird and awkward but it happens.

Corey created an app. He explained all about it to Michelle (and others) early on. I didnt listen to the whole story because it was Corey and his stories last eons and rarely make sense. Its something to do with athletes/celebrities doing shout-outs or happy birthday messages on social media. So basically someone buys the app and then pays for whichever athlete they want to give the shout out and they facilitate it. I think its a partnership with him and his best friend who is a big name major league baseball player. I forget the friends name right now but he speaks of him often so if anyone cares the info is out there. The app is called fan connexion. It has some sort of tie in to charity as well but I dont know all the specifics on that.

I dont know the name of the bar but he has said it. From the sounds of it, its a pretty popular bar and he is the eye candy bartender. I'm guessing its somewhere near the A&M campus. James had heard of it when he and Corey talked about it and have post show plans for James to come in on ladies night and Corey will hook him up. That caused a tiff between James/Nat awhile ago.

Dax
Site Admin

September 11th, 2016, 12:04 am #280

I have no doubts about production pushing story and drama (and I'm not even bothered by it - but it is a bummer when new-story doesn't fit with things we've seen before, or goes totally against logic...).

Corey did do very suspiciously well on the MacGyver comp. I guess it's 'fair' if they all receive the same hints... It did look funny how they would know not to touch the ball thingies before the loud directions voice got to that part...