KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 24th, 2016, 4:41 pm #21

Notes from the live feeds (summarizing the LF discussion on TVCH - don’t have the feeds myself. I’ll watch BBAD if anything interesting is described.) All spec, most not confirmed or 100% definite yet…

-Live feeds on and BB didn’t tell them (yet); on for half hour, then they were told…mugging for cams, silly shoutouts, introducing themselves, like the three hour ‘premiere event hasn’t happened yet. LOL

-Some of the noobs (recruits?) think they have to explain to feedsters how BB works: what slop is; how noms work, yadayada, Oy vey

-Punishment for the 2nd to last rocket team: be naked (wearing nudie tights with fake cardboard pixel coverups…apparently skimpy as there’s talk this can’t be shown on reg. TV

-A lot of them hate Jozea-even people in his “alliance”; has said lots of annoying/creepy/unpatriotic/mean stuff…

-Noobs and vets seem to be blending.

-Girl alliance of Bridget-Bronte-Natalie; House mocking them; Bridg won’t share a DOUBLE bed to respect her BF back home !!! Nat can't have boys in her room? Whaaaaa???

-Alt (hidden?) girl alliance: Zakiyah, Day, Nicole, Michelle, maybe Tiffany??? Calling themselves the New Brigade? That would be awesome.

-Debate over the vote numbers by posters, HG saying 8-3/7-4….which implies the new power might be to cut a voter (15 HG - 2 noms – HoH=12 not 11)
--------------oh wait...there are THREE noms....

-2 AM House Meeting but some deliberately not invited (to be undated)
--------the meeting appears to be a sermon of some sort from “the messiah” (Jozea) about how they're gonna play the rest of the game out. Everyone but Nicole, Michelle, Frank, and James were invited.

-Debate about Nicole’s relationship status (she’d flirty, open to showmance?). Her FB page says she’s still in a relationship with Hayden Voss, but Sucks hasn’t uncovered recent pics of the two??? But there’s this: https://mobile.twitter.com/haydenvoss_/ ... 3403037696 But Nic may be showmancing with Victor… (I liked him. Goofy kid. But maybe he’s a creep?) Victor and Natalie already showmanced and broke up! Tears and drama and the whole nine yards…

-Zakiyah may be showmancing with Paulie.

-PAUL is also nominated? There’s three noms? There’s a nomination COUCH instead of two chairs.

-2 AM House Meeting but some deliberately not invited (UPDATE)
--------meeting seems to be about how to get Paulie out (Silly Nicole, PAWNS GO HOME.) Day seems to have wormed her way into the noobs, she's at the meeting??? but really playing them, laughing at them behind their backs, snickering when they think they have control. (Apparently they are counting some people as “with them” – like Tiffany, who Day knows is NOT.) Big Blindside coming???? This is one of the differences with Survivor: a 3 day turnaround makes blindsides more possible, whereas the veto and week long wait make flipflops likely on BB.

iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

June 24th, 2016, 7:22 pm #22

KMI - We talked back then, yes, but lost some stuff along the way (server crash...)

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 24th, 2016, 9:04 pm #23

The pixel coverups are kinda skimpy but I dont think they are skimpy enough to not be shown on tv.

Jozea is a total tool. Everyone hates him and Vic is not far behind on the hate totem pole. Those 2 along with Paul think they are running the show....they are stupid! I call them the 3 stooges. Paul who was the most offensive on tv is the least offensive of the 3 overall.

The 5 girl alliance is called fatal 5 Tiffany, Day, Nicole, Zakiyah, and Michelle. It is a smaller offshoot of the 8 person that also includes James, Frank and Corey. Paulie is loosely affiliated with them but hes too busy romancing all the girls and looking for a bromance. The girls seem pretty solid for once and if they stay tight we could have our first successful all girl alliance. Most of the house knows about Tiffany being Vans sister.

The 3 girl alliance Natalie, Bronte, Bridgette (powderpuff girls) are silly and are basically planning to float to the end. Bronte and Natalie really trying to go the showmance route. Though they swore the will not vote for a guy to win. I dont see any of them sticking around for very long.

Frank seems to be a totally different player this time around. Hes literally unrecognizable in every way. It seems he won the new comp maybe called "roadkill" (they arent allowed to talk about it yet) and thats how Paul got nominated.

I think Nic/Hayden are over. Someone (Vic or Jozea?) last night referred to him as her ex-lover. She has asked everyone not to mention him and thanked all the others for not bringing it up and got pretty upset when whichever stooge brought it up did so. She also referred to herself as single multiple times.

The 2 am meeting never really happened. It was all very silly and nobody really knew what it was about or who was invited or not. Jozea then decided he was too tired to do it so they canceled it. I have a feeling it was supposed to be a Devin type of meeting, all bluster no substance.

They have picked players for the veto comp. but comp hasnt happened yet.

This group has potential to be interesting so far.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 24th, 2016, 11:26 pm #24

Thanks jbrr! LOLOL @ the failed House meeting.

Does it seem the vets and the noobs are still separate factions or not?
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2016, 2:24 am #25

The 3 stooges are still very anti-vets and want nothing to do with them. Everyone else has blended pretty well though. The powderpuff girls were on the newbies stay together train until last night but they are realizing that train is coming off the tracks so they were making plans to befriend the vets more to aid in their floating strategy. I think the 4 vets are still a very strong core 4 (Day, James, Nic are especially tight) but the newbies are making inroads and vice versa.

Paul won the veto. Much chit chat about the replacement 3rd nom. Some know Frank won the roadkill comp, some do not.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2016, 10:04 am #26

Jozea finally had his meeting it was dumb. A very awkward game of truth or dare happened. Lots of talk of the powderpuffs being bullied for their votes. Currently Paulie is calling Jozea out on the meeting and his bs. Paulie is smarter than he lets on, hes handling this like a seasoned pro. The stooges still think they are running the show and they are totally clueless. Jozea really might be the biggest d-bag to ever play this game. I really hate him and not in a love to hate kind of way. I hope he doesnt get wind that the blindside is coming, that will be FUN.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 25th, 2016, 1:14 pm #27

Comments on TVCH are that in general, except for Tiff and Paulie (who had sibs coaching them before they came in, and probably at least watched their sib season closely) these hamsters are the most clueless to ever play the game. They not only don't know the nuances of how to play the game, they don't know very basic rules and patterns - such as thinking Production"has to" give them food/alcohol when they request it, Paul thinks they can demand Production hold the live eviction Sunday because Thursday is too long to wait? lol

Is that your impression? Geez.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2016, 7:24 pm #28

Yeah pretty much. The 3 stooges are especially clueless, Jozea didnt even realize they vote to evict someone, he thought they vote for the person they want to keep. He has admitted the only thing he watched was a Frankie compilation video on youtube.

Other than the vets and sibs Michelle is the only other person who really knows the game. Zakiyah (who is probably one of the prettiest hamsters ever), and Corey are being coached/helped along by the vets. Zakiyah could be a real sleeper threat this season, I like her low key game so far, she gets along with everyone and she is soaking everything up like a sponge.

The powderpuffs seem to have watched some past seasons in sequester. They are all three playing a classic floater game. Not the best strategy but at least its a strategy. Bridgette is making slight inroads with the vets even though she will be the replacement nom. I think she will last the longest of the 3.

I always forget how long the first week seems to be. I really want to see a blindside on Thurs. just to see the idiots dumbfounded faces.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 25th, 2016, 8:29 pm #29

Thnx jbrr. That confirms my impressions reading around. I read Da'Vonne apparently came right out and said how lucky the vets are to have been put into the House with such clueless players. Oy vey.
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 26th, 2016, 9:43 am #30

Yeah all the vets have expressed that sentiment. They got a very lucky draw.

Not much noteworthy stuff today. They got alcohol for the 2nd straight day. Paul got drunk.

Tiffany not only looks and sounds like Vanessa she is playing the EXACT same game. Its deja vu. Same erratic emotional behavior, using the same phrases, questioning people the same way, setting up her human chess pieces the same way (michelle=liz, nic=shelli, paulie=austin, day=audrey, frank=clay, she's still looking for her steve..maybe james) its all very clear. Its really crazy to watch. Day is starting to see it and there is a slight crack developing in that alliance.

Hot and heavy showmance brewing between Zakiyah and Paulie. Corey/Nicole have crushes on each other, no showmance just yet but lots of grade school flirting.

Jozea seems to sense he needs to dial it back a bit so he was pretty subdued tonight. Though he is still clueless on what is happening and thinks hes safe.

I'm enjoying Day 2.0. Shes playing a much cleaner game this time around. She also seems to be having more fun and that makes it more fun to watch.