Big Brother

Dax
Site Admin

June 16th, 2015, 6:48 pm #1

Last edited by Dax on June 16th, 2015, 7:06 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 16th, 2015, 7:59 pm #2

New house makeover looks really cool. I think its the biggest change we've had in quite awhile.

Reserving judgement on the cast though it does look slightly more interesting than alot of recent seasons. Not all models and actors. 2 returnees?

Curious how the feeds will be now since they are on the CBS all access. They are cheaper though which is nice.

Dax
Site Admin

June 16th, 2015, 8:37 pm #3

http://www.tmz.com/2015/06/16/big-broth ... use-guest/

Interesting. (A transgender hamster won her season in the UK in 2004...)

Dax
Site Admin

June 17th, 2015, 7:53 pm #4

http://tvline.com/2015/06/17/big-brothe ... season-17/

'We know the twists usually only last a week or less ANYway, so... This year we thought we'd do a new twist every week.'

Whatever.

One of these years, I'd like to see Zingbot be a competing houseguest. I think that would be funny. Just don't go in the jacuzzi... You'll short out....

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 18th, 2015, 1:09 am #5

I am currently in the stage of "Not watching this year." I'm extra busy this summer so I may actually stick to it. hahahaha
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 4:18 am #6

Premiere was fun.

To be the longest one yet... 98 days...

The meet-eight-tonight-and-eight-tomorrow thing makes it a little easier to learn names, maybe, but I prefer being introduced to everybody at once.

The ladies are pretty. James is a fun character. Nobody seems real 'not nice' at this point.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2015, 7:09 am #7

It was a pretty fun premier. I am a little leery of the takeover thing just because BBs twists turn out to be duds more often than not and with that many it could just turn into a convoluted mess. I know a lot of people didnt like the battle of the block last season but I actually did so I'm happy to see it return. Funny they are trying the twin twist again since it was such an epic fail the first time they tried it.

Happy BB is back, its still my summer guilty pleasure!

Dax
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 7:18 am #8

They (Adria and Natalie, Season 5) did succeed, though, made ten switches in five weeks, and nobody caught on (still remember Cowboy shouting 'It's Holly!' loudly several times while Julie was saying there was a twin...). I kinda like that they're doing that again.

I'm not surprised they're doing Battle of the Block again... And I don't mind, but I probably wouldn't have missed it if it had gone away, either...

Yeah... BB is a welcome part of summer TV for me... It's so silly, and yet...

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2015, 8:18 am #9

They were successful in that respect but since they were both booted right after the reveal it really had no effect on the game and fell flat for me.

The only same sex twin we know about (via the online bb diehard investigators) is Liz. Her twin Julia looks quite different from her based on all the photos I've seen. Not sure how they are gonna pull it off if they are in fact the twins in question here.

pics of the twins
http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthre ... c=&fpart=1

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthre ... rc=&fpart=

Let the fun begin :applause:

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 12:18 pm #10

I don't know what happened but I forgot it was on and it didn't record. :/
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.