Dax
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 6:21 pm #21

I think Da'Vonne is a poker DEALER, and Vanessa is a pro player (Vegas, I don't know her, and we don't have any mutual friends that I'm aware of, but I kinda thought we might have...).

Jason is a bit annoying, yes. But... Progress? TWO gay guys this year, a bi lady, and the first transgender?...

I do always feel like we must have missed a lot in that first week...

So did anybody watch Amazing Race 26? I didn't, but I just looked them up... Came in 7th of 11 teams...

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 26th, 2015, 6:33 pm #22

It does suck that they've already been in there so long. It feels like this season more than others we missed quite a bit in that time. There has already been a few dust-ups it seems, no details just hgs mentioning them in passing. Becky told the trainwreck story last night and I'm pretty sure she said she didnt have to get plastic surgery as a result. I was trying to listen to 2 convos at once so i may have misheard but i think thats what she said. Jason is actually much less annoying than i was expecting, though he knows he is going to annoy feeders so maybe he toned it down a little knowing feeds were going live.

Da'Vonne is a poker dealer but claimed in her video to also be a good poker player. Seems weird she doesnt know Vanessa who is quite famous in poker circles. Clay is clearly a recruit and has no clue how to play BB but yes nice to look at.

John is VERY different from hi interview/video, not what i was expecting at all.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 9:32 pm #23

So watched the 2nd episode with my kid. Apparently her friend's cousin is John the dentist. We weren't impressed with him or the cast in general. I must be getting old and jaded. It just looked like same old characters with new faces and names.

I'm absolutely SURE I must say the same thing every season and get sucked in but this year I'm not going to watch BBAD. I don't know. I'm thinking there is too much good stuff that I want to watch this summer on Netflix, Amazon or DVD.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 11:44 pm #24

wrote:I'm absolutely SURE I must say the same thing every season and get sucked in but this year I'm not going to watch BBAD.
Hi Gate! Welcome to the BB 12 step club. Repeat after me: I must learn to accept the entertainment and info provided by the network show, spend <10 minutes browsing live feed posts and analysis of the night before, and binge watch quality TV.

We can do it!
iii
iii
iii

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 27th, 2015, 8:12 am #25

Steve won the veto. Plan is still to bd Jace as far as i can tell.

Lots and lots of game talk all day and night. I honestly cant tell the real from the fake alliances yet there are so many. Audrey is playing way to hard and she never shuts up! It will catch up to her very soon if she doesnt chill out.

I adore Steve. He no social game but he tries very hard and he might be the sweetest person to ever play the game. He always needs a hug lol.

bilki
Site Admin

June 27th, 2015, 2:37 pm #26

2 gay guys? Who's the other one?

Is John the dentist? His diary voice reminds me of a character's voice from a movie in the past. It's driving me crazy that I can't figure it out. I think it's a movie.

Jace seemed like a bro-douchebag from what I saw of him on the televised show, so I feel like I won't miss him.

I kinda figured Clay wouldn't have much to contribute.

Dax
Site Admin

June 27th, 2015, 4:32 pm #27

Austin the wrestler made a number of comments on the first couple shows that seemed to indicate... Maybe I misread him, but... It would be kinda fun, as he does not fall into the 'BB gay guy' stereotype...

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 27th, 2015, 5:08 pm #28

He has a GF outside the House. He has that 'no boundaries' image so I could see him flirting with guys as part of that.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

June 27th, 2015, 5:51 pm #29

Ah. Never mind.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 28th, 2015, 12:20 pm #30

KMInfinity wrote:
wrote:I'm absolutely SURE I must say the same thing every season and get sucked in but this year I'm not going to watch BBAD.
Hi Gate! Welcome to the BB 12 step club. Repeat after me: I must learn to accept the entertainment and info provided by the network show, spend <10 minutes browsing live feed posts and analysis of the night before, and binge watch quality TV.

We can do it!
KMI, you would be soooo proud of me. Haven't browsed the live feed post except for here. :) No BBAD.

I've been trying to catch-up with 'Orange is the New Black' and 'Orphan Black'. Marathoned 'Bones' a few days ago. Also caught up with 'Whispers' and 'The Daily Show'. See I'm doing great but it's only week 2 in the BB house so I have time to fall off the wagon. :P
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.