jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 24th, 2015, 7:47 am #191

Satisfied with it as well. I do still think Vanessa played the best game but Steve pulled it off when he needed to and made the right choice. Van handled it better than I expected though she was clearly upset (who wouldnt be?) she pulled it together quickly and was classy about it by the time she got out to Julie. A little surprised James won AFP over Jmac. I really thought Jmac was a shoe-in. Love Dr. Will leading the jury round tables now hope thats permanent. I will probably check out a little of the post interviews etc but not too much.

As always it was a fun summer chatting about this silly show with all you guys!

Dax
Site Admin

September 24th, 2015, 1:18 pm #192

Vanessa's game was good. Came down to one question in the final HOH, really... She shouldn't be bitter, since she confessed she wouldn't have taken Steve, either....

Steve's game was good, and he presented his case for the win well (of course, we know he prepared for it...). Four HOH wins vs. Liz's three-but-one-was-dethroned... He did take the shot at Austwins first... He did protect himself well with his alliances... It's a good win.

Will moderating the discussion was fun.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 24th, 2015, 10:56 pm #193

I enjoyed the finale more than I expected, I think partly because the jury wasn't really bitter. I do wonder how it would have gone if Vanessa had made it to the end.

I was glad James won FF, he was my pick of the post jury crowd.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Dax
Site Admin

September 24th, 2015, 11:30 pm #194

Sometimes I like a bitter jury because they amuse me, but... Yeah. Too often hypocritical, all those Sour Grapes because they got got before they could do it to someone else. "Some of us played the game with honor and integrity"... fuck you. You were playing Big Brother/Survivor. You're ALL a bunch of backstabbers (and if you're not, you're usually out BEFORE jury, so... wow, maybe you just got REALLY lucky, or you were never seen as a threat, so you were floating...).

Not being bitter shows maturity and self-awareness.

blosslover
Site Admin

September 24th, 2015, 11:57 pm #195

The only one who was bitter was Vanessa voting for Liz to win. I understand why Julia and Austin did, but Vanessa. Seriously.

Dax
Site Admin

September 25th, 2015, 12:51 am #196

Right. And I liked Julie's anxiousness to see who Vanessa voted for (since it kinda WAS the most mysterious, going into the box...).

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 25th, 2015, 8:49 am #197

Yeah Julie wanting to see Vanessas vote first was funny.

Watched some backyard interview stuff (i skipped watching a few people but did watch most of them), not much noteworthy info. Austin was told about the "fingergate" twitter hashtag he nervously laughed it off and took the 5th lol. Liz planning a move to LA and vacations with Austin/Julia. Vanessa was understandng of Steves choice and not bitter at all, still talking a mile a minute and explaining her every move and strategy. Most of them when asked seem to believe Van would have won if she had made F2. Clay seems less than enthusiastic about a relationship with Shelli but will honor his promise of a date. The only odd thing was that Jeff was nowhere to be seen. Not that he was a major player being pre-jury but everyone else was there. I dont recall anyone not participating in the backyard interviews prior to this. Everyone was happy and upbeat they all said they would play again.

Steve had his short segment on The Talk yesterday. Very short but he came off well.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

October 6th, 2015, 1:04 pm #198

So Liz & Austin are still together. Scott is saving his winnings.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

April 7th, 2016, 7:47 am #199

Another BB marriage (and baby)

http://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-mom ... er-w201709

Congrats to Jeff and Jordan! I really had doubts if they would ever make it down the aisle but good for them.

Brenchel baby is due any day now also.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

April 7th, 2016, 11:28 am #200

I had doubts too that they would make it down the aisle but I'm happy.

Smart to postpone honeymoon with the Zika virus and being preggers.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.