Dax
Site Admin

September 15th, 2015, 3:47 am #181

Some good talk from Julie on Sunday's finale of Close-Up with The Hollywood Reporter on the strike season having an orgy, telling the final three of 2 about 9/11, and Aaryn's racism...

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 15th, 2015, 11:36 pm #182

Looking forward to tonights show since everything will be unspolied since the feed blackout. Kinda fun not knowing whos getting voted out. When feeds went down it was still very up in the air between Austin/Steve. I'm glad we are almost to the end (as I almost always am at this point in the season) but still interested in how it plays out.

Dax
Site Admin

September 16th, 2015, 4:01 am #183

Austin and Liz's reactions to the eviction were good.

Steve winning after a big math 'oops' was fun.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 16th, 2015, 6:42 am #184

Yeah the reactions were priceless--Austins no shoes walk out the door made me lol. Dont think thats happened before. Bummer there was no immediate aftermath of Austins eviction shown. Hopefully we'll get some of that tomorrow.

And just like any good winner Vanessa has put herself in the position to determine the final 3 by winning the veto. I think the smart play is to take Jmac to f3 but she seems to be leaning toward Liz because she is afraid of Steve taking Jmac to f2 over her.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

September 17th, 2015, 1:31 am #185

I think Van evicting JMAc is a mistake, because she had a better chance of winning if Liz isn't locking up two votes. I dunno, I'm pretty lukewarm about all of them.

the funniest info I've seen is a 'conspiracy theory' that Steve is totally a fake personality, created to be a less threatening 'nerd' on purpose and all of his quirks and traits are made up. It doesn't seem likely to me but some people think it's true.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

Dax
Site Admin

September 17th, 2015, 2:10 am #186

That would be super-fun, but... No. Steve is Steve. That he isn't is as likely as a reveal that Austin has an identical twin he's been switching in and out with all game, and NOBODY caught on, and they don't even tell US until the finale night...

The crucial HOH win is funny enough with the 600/6000 multiplication error, but there's such a wide gulf between 2000 and 6000... It was a really lousy estimate, anyway...
Last edited by Dax on September 17th, 2015, 4:57 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 17th, 2015, 9:18 am #187

Yeah I was hoping she would take Jmac his finals speech would have been fun lol. She was more worried about being able to beat him in the remaining comps than Liz. She also thought (rightfully so) that neither Jmac or Steve would take her to f2 over the other. Shes counting on Liz being out third so those 2 votes are back in play. She thinks as long as she can get in front of the jury she can argue her way to the win. She believes Steve will take her (he has told the cams/himself otherwise) now that jmac is gone.

Steve is an odd study. The conspiracy theory may not be entirely off base. I do think he is playing up the nerdy, completely socially inept persona ALOT. I think he has those qualities but he is very aware of them so in everyday life I imagine he is much different and plays them down and in there its the opposite. He is very smart and has shown in his self/cam talks that he can be quite ruthless and snarky, also grounded and calm. He is VERY aware and concerned with how he is portrayed and theres definitely a character he is trying to create. He wants to be a nerdy villain, kind of the anti-Ian. I say its 65% Steve and 35% exaggeration. I really do believe hes a mamas boy.

Van wins part 1 of the final HOH after 3 hours 45 mins.

Dax
Site Admin

September 23rd, 2015, 1:59 pm #188

jbrr1212
Elite Members

September 23rd, 2015, 6:33 pm #189

Excited for the finale but very ready for it to be done. Vanessa deserves the win but it would be the moment of the season if Steve wins part 3 and takes Liz like he claims to the cams he will.

Dax
Site Admin

September 24th, 2015, 6:33 am #190

Good outcome. Satisfied with that.