jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2015, 6:39 pm #11

I'm sure they will recap what happened last night, tonight. If not all you missed was the first 8 moving in, Audrey revealing to them she is trans (everyone was very supportive-a couple of the guys looked shocked but it was very positive), James (asian country guy) is the first hoh but there will be another because battle of the block is back. There will be new twist "BB takeover" it unleashes a new twist every week, thats all they really said about it. There is another twin twist-if they make it 5 weeks they both get to play. I think thats pretty much it.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 8:33 pm #12

I liked this first 8, except for Amy who seems really annoying and fake. I was glad that Clay and James both seemed to be positive about Audrey. Clay comes with some 'Arryn' style baggage. I liked James' comment about being able to understand what it's like to not fit expectations (though I hope he doesn't relate EVERYTHING to being the Asian-Southern Boy).

I am going to compromise and not record BBAD, just watch the live show and read daily recaps. :P BB Dish is shutting down and that was the best recap site imo, so I found this one in case anyone wants a board to check out. I hate Joker's Update style. http://www.hamstertime.net/ht/
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 25th, 2015, 9:13 pm #13

lol KMI I knew you couldnt stay away :)

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 10:31 pm #14

Thanks Jbr. I'll be sure to start recording it and try to keep up now. ;)
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

blosslover
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 10:46 pm #15

I've been reading Hamster Time for years and I like their style of recaps. Basically KMI you're going to be watching BB the way I do this year.

Jenni
Site Admin

June 25th, 2015, 11:02 pm #16

I'll probably stick with Hamsterwatch and the shows. It's usually enough lol.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

June 26th, 2015, 9:00 am #17

Quick summary of night 1 feeds (assuming we are all cool with spoilers like past seasons)

Noms were Jackie/Steve and John/Becky- John/Becky won BOB James is the remaining HOH. The plan is to backdoor Jace. Seems its the whole house vs. Austin, Jace, Liz. Those 3 seem to think they are the chilltown 2.0 and have no clue Jace is in big trouble. Core 5 are Audrey, Da'Vonne, Jason, James, and Meg. Jeff, Vanessa, and Becky are the floaters thus far. Steve has nobody (except maybe John), he is very socially awkward and most of the house finds him creepy and weird. I actually think he's very sweet just awkward. Vanessa had a bit of a breakdown about missing home and hearing people talk bad about Steve. Not sure how much of it was legit and how much was gameplay on her part but there were lots of tears and a big pity party. Very strange for a woman who makes a living by having a poker face, literally. Shelli/Clay showmance may be happening they are flirty and talk quite a bit of game. Have-not room looks like a dentist office and beds are dentists chairs (Austin, Liz, Vanessa, not sure who else). I think maybe Da'Vonne and Vanessa got safety since they sat out of hoh and it sounds like Vanessa gave hers to Austin? Thats about all for the overnight. POV players have already been picked so its probably later today.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 1:59 pm #18

I hate that they've been in the house for a full week already and that the shows we saw were from events last Friday. I thought the purpose of the 2nd nite premiere was to 'catch us up' on house doings? That means on Sunday they will have 8 days of interactions we've missed.

I liked a lot more people in the first batch than the 2nd. Jason already annoys me way more than anyone last season, and I feel bad that I was mocking Becky's bad plastic surgery and now it seems it was because of being in a train wreck. :-/
Last edited by KMInfinity on June 26th, 2015, 2:00 pm, edited 2 times in total.
“You want weapons? We’re in a library! Books! The best weapons in the world!” — The Doctor, S2E2

bilki
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 3:16 pm #19

You all are good with knowing so many of their names already.

This show LOVES a gay caricature. Jason may be more annoying than Frankie. I think I made it halfway through last season before I wouldn't watch Frankie any longer.

Are both Vanessa and Da'Vonne pro poker players? They're my favorite personalities at this point. Da'Vonne should be good comedy relief.

And Clay is a nice piece of eye candy.

I still don't understand what the BB Takeover is all about, but it sounds like a good way for the producers to meddle with the game play.

blosslover
Site Admin

June 26th, 2015, 4:04 pm #20

The BB takeover changes week to week so it is okay that you don't know bilki.