Big Brother

Dax
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 4:17 am #1

Okay. Cast will be revealed on Thursday. Show starts next Thursday (7/12), then it's Sunday/Wednesday/Thursday again this year.

The big rumor, I gather, is 16 houseguests, with four returnees mentoring 12 newbies. The most-rumored All-Stars are apparently (dear God, brace yourselves...)
[+] Spoiler
Mike 'Boogie' Malin
-
Game 2 - 8th place
Game 7 - Winner

Janelle Pierzina
-
Game 6 - 3rd place
Game 7 - 3rd place

Dan Gheesling
-
Game 10 - Winner (Who? I had to google... sadly, it only helped a little bit...)

Rachel Reilly
-
Game 12 - 9th place
Game 13 - Winner
Amazing Race 20 - 3rd (with Brendon)

Huh. I actually LIKE the All-Star seasons and I never mind when there's one or two folks we know dropped in amongst a bunch that we don't, but... three years IN A ROW (plus an AR that only just finished airing recently) of Rachel is just Cruel and Unusual. I wouldn't have minded if they were gonna have her back on, say, Season 18 or something like that... but 12, 13, 14... too much. Yuck.

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 6:13 pm #2

Ugh to returning HG. :puke:
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 7:11 pm #3

Dan was one of my favorite winners of all time. He kicked ass with very little slime factor.

BOOGIE again? ARRRRHGHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are the HG playing or mentoring only? Off to check.
iii
iii
iii

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 7:28 pm #4

Nine of the new cast:

http://twitpic.com/a3uybm

and Willie is Russell Hantz's brother. Sheesh. I hope I watch the first episode and am so bored I quit forever. I feel dirty. :P

Dax, I read there are sex tapes of kara, a former Playmate....

Rumor says the mentors have an extra room upstairs, each have a newbie team, and they only get to stay if all their team is there. They win only if someone on their team wins it all, meaning at least one is a guarantee. (This sounds wrong.)
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 8:22 pm #5

Russell's brother... seriously?

Sex tapes of one. Cool.

If mentors will go after just ONE of the team is out, we won't have them long...

bilki
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 11:02 pm #6

Wil looks like the token gay. That shear blouse may as well be a big rainbow flag. Is he wearing a wig?

Another UGH at the returnees. I hope that list is wrong, though it seems these lists have been relatively accurate in the past. I just so don't want to see Booger or Rachel again. She's like a plague we can't get rid of! Booger, too! :rant:

Dax
Site Admin

July 4th, 2012, 11:24 pm #7

Really wanted my friend and ex-co-worker that's almost gotten in twice (pre-show sequester last time) to be the token gay guy. He'd be really entertaining and likable and fun.

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 5th, 2012, 4:01 am #8

Captured video leaked too soon of Russell's brother.

http://bigbrotherlivefeedupdates.blogsp ... -tape.html

Rumor is Janelle is not handling sequester well, esp. with missing her daughter Violet.

ETA: Dax your friend sounds like he'd be a great HG. Too bad its all stunt casting and not RL people.

Last edited by KMInfinity on July 5th, 2012, 4:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
iii
iii
iii

Dax
Site Admin

July 5th, 2012, 5:54 am #9

How old is Janelle's daughter?

KMInfinity
Site Admin

July 5th, 2012, 3:37 pm #10

I had to check...born 12-14-11 so, 7 months.

According to 'insiders' her mom will take care of her, and it took a boatload of extra promises and $$$ from BB to get her to commit - like maybe she gets to see her daughter in a private mentor's DR? is being speculated. i think a lot depends on if the mentors have been promised the chance to enter the game at some point to play for themselves. If so, is BB required to be consistent in how the players get treated? (And if they CAN'T enter at some point and play for themselves, spec is Janelle will be MUCH less interested as she doesn't need the stipend and 'consolation prize' as much as the big bucks.) Friends tweeted she is VERY upset about possible criticism if she enters the house.

http://www.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads ... c=&fpart=1

http://www.ihatebigbrother.com/big-brot ... l-arrives/
iii
iii
iii