bilki
Site Admin

March 26th, 2016, 3:23 am #31

Maybe Kim realizes the grass isn't always greener. Although seeing as how she's spent all of those years with HHM, she may not have experienced that harsh realization yet. I'm sure the guy offering her the new job is no less of an asshole than Howard or Chuck. He couldn't help but bitch at that server for waiting a few minutes for his drink.

It's fun to find out Mike's history with the Cousins knowing that he killed the one. I vaguely remember him warning Walt about them in BB.

Krystal
Site Admin

March 26th, 2016, 5:07 am #32

I am sure there are many assholes out there however i doubt that she be treated any worse than she was putting in document review. Plus if they paid off school and she got a raise it seems like it would be worth a shot

Dax
Site Admin

March 29th, 2016, 3:00 am #33

Dax
Site Admin

March 29th, 2016, 4:42 pm #34

A really minor one, but... another was-first-on-BB character last night (I didn't catch it myself, but saw it in comments under Sepinwall...). Jennifer Hasty as real estate agent Stephanie Doswell... here, she was showing Stacey and Mike a house; on 4.3 of BB, Marie stole a mini-spoon from an open house Stephanie was hosting, and at another open house, Marie and Stephanie had a physical confrontation about the thievery.

Fantastic montages last night. Love the ties.
Last edited by Dax on March 29th, 2016, 4:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

April 12th, 2016, 7:33 am #35

So good. Every scene.

Sad there's only one left...

Dax
Site Admin

April 12th, 2016, 4:39 pm #36

Finale is titled 'Klick' and will be directed by Gilligan and written by he and Heather Marion, who is getting her first script credit, but she's been a writers' assistant for both seasons.

Ten different directors - Thomas Schnauz (1), Terry McDonough (2), Scott Winant (3), Adam Bernstein (4), John Shiban (5), Michael Slovis (6), Colin Bucksey (7), Larysa Kondracki (8), Peter Gould (9), and Vince Gilligan (10).

Writers were Thomas Schnauz on 1 and 8, Gennifer Hutchison on 2 and 6, Jonathan Glatzer (new) on 3, Gordon Smith on 4 and 7, Ann Cherkis (new) on 5, Peter Gould on 9, and Vince Gilligan and Heather Marion on 10.

They MAY have done something really clever again with the titles. Might just be a coincidence, might be... meaningful.

1 - Switch
2 - Cobbler
3 - Amarillo
4 - Gloves Off
5 - Rebecca
6 - Bali Ha'i
7 - Inflatable
8 - Fifi
9 - Nailed
10 - Klick

Somebody posted on reddit... if you take the first letters of each title, SCAGRBIFNK, and scramble them... you can make the anagram FRINGSBACK, which, you know, would be pretty damned cool.
Last edited by Dax on April 20th, 2016, 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krystal
Site Admin

April 15th, 2016, 5:02 am #37

I am one behind and we'll watch both of the last 2probably next Tuesday. I am glad Jimmy screwed with the files however I can't believe that Kim will approve when she finds out. I can't see how this partnership will last with a difference in their philosophies. The other thing that was not true to form was them renting that dental office. No one would ever leave those chairs they cost 10 to $20,000 apiece new and even used would at least bring you a couple thousand each so you would never leave them and if you were going bankrupt you would sell them to a company that sells used equipment.
Last edited by Krystal on April 15th, 2016, 5:10 am, edited 1 time in total.

Dax
Site Admin

April 16th, 2016, 5:55 am #38

Dax
Site Admin

April 16th, 2016, 8:51 pm #39

bilki
Site Admin

April 17th, 2016, 11:57 pm #40

I wonder if that was the end of half measures on Mike's part, or if he'll make a few more before he learns his lesson. That's all I could think about when Nacho told Mike that Salamanca shot the good samaritan in the face.

Poor Chuck. His utter frustration at the copy store was palpable. I jumped when he hit his head.

It would be great to see Gus in the finale but I don't want to get my hopes up, especially with Gilligan saying he was talked out of putting someone in the episode.