~B&B Spoilers & Discussion~

Lisa
Elite Members

April 26th, 2010, 3:30 am #1

SNS

The Week of May 3-7

Devastated by Owen and Bridget's betrayal, Jackie asks Bridget to lie to Owen about the pregnancy test results so she can judge his commitment to their marriage.

Watching Bridget with Owen, Jackie realizes that he does love her, and swears Bridget to secrecy regarding her tryst with Owen.

Meanwhile, a suspicious Aggie struggles to keep quiet as Nick shows his joy over Bridget's forthcoming blessed event.

Pushing Donna to hold Stephanie responsible for Beth's demise, Bill helps Donna finalize her list of demands for Eric to save their marriage.

When Eric doesn't agree to all the demands, Donna leaves him, but Stephanie is right there to offer comfort and help Eric reminisce about their good times together.

Earlier, Ridge returned from Europe and Brooke updated him on the events he has missed.

Whip and Taylor turn up the heat in the steam room.

Hope and Oliver grow closer.

COMING: Aggie seeks a way to get Nick for herself.

• A backstage source at B&B reports that the cast will be "thinned out a little." The first casualty is Drew Tyler Bell (Thomas) who reportedly has been dropped to recurring status.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Scorpioww
Elite Members

May 5th, 2010, 2:16 am #2

In regard to the "thinning" of the cast, I was hoping they would keep Thomas around and get rid of Rick. It's probably also time to let Marcus's father go. There is clearly not going to be story for him.

Can someone explain to me how Jackie knows about the BrOwen affair? and do they KNOW that the baby is Owens? (i was away for 10 days and missed a lot)

I hear that Amber may be on her way back to B&B. She recently reunited with Little D (eric III) on Y&R. he's still a tween while his younger sister Hope is a few years older than him now on B&B.

Jeannie

May 5th, 2010, 1:55 pm #3

I wish they'd get rid of Steffy! blah blah yuck!

acorder1126

May 6th, 2010, 10:57 am #4

Scorpioww wrote:In regard to the "thinning" of the cast, I was hoping they would keep Thomas around and get rid of Rick. It's probably also time to let Marcus's father go. There is clearly not going to be story for him.

Can someone explain to me how Jackie knows about the BrOwen affair? and do they KNOW that the baby is Owens? (i was away for 10 days and missed a lot)

I hear that Amber may be on her way back to B&B. She recently reunited with Little D (eric III) on Y&R. he's still a tween while his younger sister Hope is a few years older than him now on B&B.
The Doctor walked in to tell Bridget the results of the paternity test would be back soon, no knowing that Jackie was in the room and Bridget told her that Owen was the other man she slept with.

Yes the baby is Owen's but Jackie doesn't want Bridget to tell Owen that, and let the baby be Nick's.