ATWT stars in Marco

Cheryl
Elite Members

May 17th, 2010, 7:07 pm #1

Here's a few pics that my buddy took from the cruise in Marco yesterday. I swear, if I knew that REID OLIVER was going to be there, I would have sucked it up, spent the money and gone on the damn cruise myself!!!

OMG, he's soooo HOT!!!

A couple more......here's Austin Peck and Terri C. Awww......

And for any GL and/or AMC fans.....MY two fave men from those shows, Thorsten Kaye and Tom Pelphrey.

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Jenni
Site Admin

May 17th, 2010, 9:01 pm #2

Tom Pelfrey!!!!! Miss him so much...... Wish he would go on a prime time show. I haven't really watched soaps since I started school 2 years ago.

mozartkc
Elite Members

May 17th, 2010, 9:56 pm #3

Thanks for sharing that Cheryll!!! I am sooooo jealous!!!! Dr. Reid is def H.O.T. Austin Peck and Terri still seem really chummy :) Are they together in real life now? I know there were rumors when he was fired.

Scorpioww
Elite Members

May 18th, 2010, 12:51 am #4

Thorstons forearms are huge! Tom Pelphrey should not have cut his hair THAT short.

Cheryl
Elite Members

May 18th, 2010, 2:08 am #5

Scorpioww wrote:Thorstons forearms are huge! Tom Pelphrey should not have cut his hair THAT short.
Scorpio--I actually thought the short haircut looked hot. That's not a great pic unfortunately. He ALWAYS looks good, as you know.

Mozart--the rumors are that TC and AP are a couple but I don't think they've ever come out and made it public. I asked my magic 8 ball and it replied, "All signs point to yes!" :P

frienz

May 18th, 2010, 4:04 am #6

They do look totally chummy, a couple for sure, I would think!

I LOVE the short hair. What is the actor who Reid Oliver's actual name? I totally adore him and wish they'd brought him on years ago.

Cheryl
Elite Members

May 19th, 2010, 11:01 pm #7

frienz wrote:They do look totally chummy, a couple for sure, I would think!

I LOVE the short hair. What is the actor who Reid Oliver's actual name? I totally adore him and wish they'd brought him on years ago.
Frienz--his name is Eric Sheffer Stevens. I didn't know it either until AFTER I left Marco this weekend! I didn't attend any of the events like I normally do, just spent the weekend down there and met up with some of my friends who come down every year. If I had known he was going to be there, I seriously would have reconsidered. I LOVE him.

Team Reid, all the way, baby!!! :wub1:

blosslover
Site Admin

May 19th, 2010, 11:18 pm #8

Thanks for sharing the pictures. I'm happy that you got to see your friends when they came to visit even if you didn't go to the events themselves Cheryl.