mozartkc
Elite Members

August 21st, 2010, 3:18 pm #21

Someone email me please :) I want to know the spoiler but my phone won't let me see it :(

mozartkc
Elite Members

August 21st, 2010, 3:26 pm #22

OK. Damn it.... I figured out the thing on my phone. That just makes me mad! Damn those writers.

Cheryl
Elite Members

August 21st, 2010, 7:33 pm #23

mozartkc wrote:OK. Damn it.... I figured out the thing on my phone. That just makes me mad! Damn those writers.
I know! Even though the show is ending, I am still pissed and sad. That is such a great soap character and those are few and far between in the soap world. I was actually hoping the character would go to another soap! I'm definitely bummed. Glad you figured it out, Mozart.

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Julsybean

August 22nd, 2010, 7:20 pm #24

So are we positive that it is Noah and not Reid that dies??

Cheryl
Elite Members

August 27th, 2010, 2:54 am #25

Julsybean wrote:So are we positive that it is Noah and not Reid that dies??
No. I would say we are fairly positive that it's Reid who kicks the bucket. Boo! Hiss! :violent:

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

mozartkc
Elite Members

August 27th, 2010, 3:39 am #26

You go Cheryl! :) lol That totally pisses me of that they have to kill off Reid. He brings a much needed spark to the show. Of course my bible thumping grandma likes it. She said "that's what those gays deserve! :( and she knows I'm not straight! So on top of me losing one of my fav characters I now realize that my grandma thinks I deserve to die and rot in Hell.....grrrrrr

jbrr1212
Elite Members

August 27th, 2010, 4:18 am #27

Upcoming CarJack wedding sneak peek. I'm guessing it was shown during the Paley Center tribute so thats where the background laughing comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyvSR_BfaUM

Tex Longhornfan
Elite Members

August 27th, 2010, 4:19 am #28

mozartkc wrote:You go Cheryl! :) lol That totally pisses me of that they have to kill off Reid. He brings a much needed spark to the show. Of course my bible thumping grandma likes it. She said "that's what those gays deserve! :( and she knows I'm not straight! So on top of me losing one of my fav characters I now realize that my grandma thinks I deserve to die and rot in Hell.....grrrrrr
No, I don't think she feels that way. That probably just flew out of her mouth and didn't think about what she said. People had different views in older times. I feel sure that she loves you and wouldn't change a thing about you. :grouphug:
"Here's to good friends, cold beer, and living large in Texas!"~~~Tim Riggins-FNL

Tex Longhornfan
Elite Members

August 27th, 2010, 4:54 am #29

jbrr1212 wrote:Upcoming CarJack wedding sneak peek. I'm guessing it was shown during the Paley Center tribute so thats where the background laughing comes from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nyvSR_BfaUM
Thank you! I loved it being both beautiful and fun.
"Here's to good friends, cold beer, and living large in Texas!"~~~Tim Riggins-FNL

mozartkc
Elite Members

August 27th, 2010, 3:29 pm #30

Thanks Jbrr!! I can't wait till the wedding :) That is one thing the writers are doing right for a change :)
Thank you Tex :) Your posts always make me smile :) I know she loves me...she just has diarrhea of the mouth I think. Im so glad this Janet/preg story is almost over!