Scorpioww
Elite Members

August 4th, 2010, 8:48 pm #41

I can't beleve only a month left. I have watched my entire life!!

Dax
Site Admin

August 6th, 2010, 9:07 pm #42

Chris being sick (like Philip Spaulding was sick) is stupid.

I love Katie in her bra.

Really hate the Barbara kidnapping story. It's all so, SO stupid...

Cheryl
Elite Members

August 7th, 2010, 4:17 am #43

Scorpioww wrote:I can't beleve only a month left. I have watched my entire life!!
Me too, Scorpio! I can't believe it's ending either. So sad.
wrote: Chris being sick (like Philip Spaulding was sick) is stupid.

I love Katie in her bra.

Really hate the Barbara kidnapping story. It's all so, SO stupid...
Chris being sick annoys me so frickin' bad. WHY??? Does Katie need to lose yet another man? Are they really killing him off, does anyone know? Ugh. Hate it.

I agree with you about Barbara's kidnapping story. Ridiculous. And I am sick to death of that damn clown!!! :club:

Luke and Reid are the only thing making me hang in there for this last month. And they're barely on as it is!

I DO love anything with Craig. It's too bad the show seems intent on reunited Holden and Lily because Craig makes Lily likable for me.

Geez, it will be my luck that Luke will probably end up going back to Noah. :deadhorse:

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Dax
Site Admin

August 12th, 2010, 10:09 pm #44

>> Chris being sick annoys me so frickin' bad. WHY??? Does Katie need to lose yet another man? Are they really killing him off, does anyone know? Ugh. Hate it.

I think - I read on another board, and don't know how much of it is true... but I suspect it is...

You will not like this.
[+] Spoiler
Reid will die. Transplant thing... Chris saved by this- happy Katie. Door reopens for Luke and Noah down the line.