Jeannie

July 8th, 2010, 6:32 pm #21

It's not our fault Mozart...it's the soap operas that do that to us! hahahaha (always look for someone or something else to blame!!) :)

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 8th, 2010, 8:56 pm #22

Jeannie wrote:Luke better get false teeth if he can't control himself!
Jeannie! I see you've been hanging out w/ Scorpio and Mozart too long! :P

My hubby remarked that he though they were putting Lily and Craig together. Of course, I don't think so, not a chance in hell. They will have to reunite Holden and Lily before the show ends. Blech.
Last edited by Cheryl on July 8th, 2010, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Jeannie

July 8th, 2010, 9:14 pm #23

hahahaha yes Cheryl! I shall blame them and certainly not myself for my gutter mind! LMAO!!!

I think they are gonna put Lily and Craig together for a bit and probably Holden will get jealous and that'll be the beginning of their reunion??

mozartkc
Elite Members

July 8th, 2010, 9:28 pm #24

Well Hell....if that's the case they better pick up the pace. I would rather NuLily end up with Craig. Then at least Craig would have someone and stop obsessing over MY Carly! The CarJack scenes have been great the last few days. Looks like they are finally growing up and accepting each other flaws and all :) I am beyond sick of Libs and Gayb....the storyline with Jack building whiney Janet a cabin is pissing me off too. Is it me or does it seem like they are making Lucinda ill? They better not kill her off! Arg!

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 9th, 2010, 3:18 am #25

I wouldn't be surprised if they didn't kill off Lucinda ala the Alan Spaulding dying on GL when it ended. No need for THAT kind of drama, I say!
wrote: I think they are gonna put Lily and Craig together for a bit and probably Holden will get jealous and that'll be the beginning of their reunion??
You may be onto something there, Jeannie. Poor Craig......always lusting after somebody else's woman. I have actually been liking the scenes between Craig and Lily lately, especially when he starts dissing Lucinda. Too funny!

I'm shocked but glad that Vienna's pregnancy/non-pregnancy is now out in the open since she supposedly lost the baby. That is just a ridiculous, cliched storyline.

And okay, I've had enough of Babs and the clown now!!!
Last edited by Cheryl on July 9th, 2010, 3:18 am, edited 1 time in total.

jbrr1212
Elite Members

July 9th, 2010, 4:01 am #26

I think Rosanna will end up with Craig, I dont see any other reason for her to come back.

amy
Elite Members

July 9th, 2010, 6:52 am #27

Babs and Henry, Carly and Jack (after much, much groveling on his part), Molly and Holden, Luke and Reid, Katie & Chris, Dusty & Janet. These are the only couples up in the air that I care anything about.

I have seen the spoilers about returning characters, all I can say is long live Lucinda and John (or just go away, Lucinda).

Jeannie

July 10th, 2010, 1:20 am #28

John maybe is coming back only for a short stint to get into a huge fight with Bob over Bob wanting Chris or Reid to run the hospital and not him. Then when he decides to hell with it, he will go away and take Lucinda with him after asking her to marry him???? I'd rather they do something like that than to kill her!!! UGH they better not kill her, sheesh that would suck because it would be basically a copycat of GL with Alan at the end...

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 20th, 2010, 3:10 am #29

I had forgotten how much I loved Will. He has the best facial expressions (when Henry was trying to explain his and Babs' relationship, what a hoot!). And still such a cutie! It took a while for me to get used to Gwen's long, stringy hair but I'm finally accepting it.

Allie + Casey = :no: :deadhorse: :puke1:

Where oh where are my HOT boys? ONE DAY in the last two weeks of Luke and Reid is shameful and utterly ludicrous. :club:

Last edited by Cheryl on July 20th, 2010, 3:12 am, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl
Elite Members

July 24th, 2010, 12:42 pm #30

Sneak peek for Monday, 7/26. The BOYS are back! :wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DT_FN1ldYvA

Hahaha.......love it when Reid is mean to nurses....and Chris!