Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 3:33 am #11

While I haven't liked the writing for Harley for a long time, it would leave a huge hole in the canvas if she left. Figures that they might finally finish her house just before she leaves town.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 3:35 am #12

I don't think I would even miss Harley. She has become so unwatchable and disgusting to me.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 12:26 pm #13

I love Harley but Ehlers could do wonders on any ABC soap. They'd be lucky to get her. She's stayed way too long at this party.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 1:06 pm #14

If it is Beth Ehlers I guess we can finally put to bed the rumor that she is dating Murray Bartlett. If it was true why would she leave and be complaining about her storyline.

She would make a good Liza if they decide to go in that direction.
Last edited by Guest on March 20th, 2008, 1:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 1:18 pm #15

JAYJAY wrote:OMG!!!!

Beth Ehlers!?!?

If they are both leaving then why can't they be written off together!?!?
Because that would have been too easy! There is no way if both BE and RPG choose to leave on their own that EW would even consider letting them go out happy and together, she just doesn't do it that way. It seems if you decide to leave GL, your character must leave feet first, unless of course you're Jonathan.

I hope this is true since I watch ABC soaps all the time anyways, should be interesting!

Paddy

March 20th, 2008, 2:27 pm #16

After what Ellen Wheeler has done to Harley, and so many of the other characters, I hope if it is Beth Ehlers, she is able to get away from GL and hopefully go to a show where her talents are appreciated!

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 2:35 pm #17

I wouldn't miss Harley. Every character need some downtime at some point. Good luck to Beth if it is her.

Manifan

March 20th, 2008, 3:01 pm #18

Cupcake wrote:I wouldn't miss Harley.
Sadly, I won't miss her either. EW has done a total destruction of the character. I don't even recognize her anymore. "Harley" is already gone.

I think the ruining of Harley was a way for EW to get Beth off the show, as she's now approaching the dreaded 40 number that Wheelie hates. I expect more vets to follow until all GL has left is a few fluff, powderpuff actresses who cost next -to-nothing to use. I really feel for Beth. I'll bet it breaks her heart to leave the actors she's been with for so long. She's probably mad and sad at the same time.

Deleted User
Deleted User

March 20th, 2008, 3:42 pm #19

That makes me very sad to think that BE might be leaving even though I don't like how she is being written now. Fact is , I don't like how any one is being written. I am sad to say I think GL is on it's last legs and will be gone in another year or so .

Marg
Site Admin

March 20th, 2008, 5:54 pm #20

It wouldn't surprise me at all, if BE did leave GL. The character of Harley has really been trashed this time (it was bad enough under Paul Rauch).

However, would it really help Beth's career for her to follow Ricky over to AMC? They are not attached at the hip. This sounds much like the Manny fans thinking any career move PAS made, NSA should be involved in as well. Probably, not wise thinking for anyone.

As for Martha Bryne, it certainly is no secret amongst though of us who watch ATWT, that she has always been demanding about storylines and salary, regardless of what is reported in soap mags. I would not be surprised if she turned her back on daytime all together.

Marg.
Last edited by Marg on March 20th, 2008, 8:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.