American Idol

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

1:47 PM - Jan 03, 2008 #1

Also back up from OLD GLBuzz board can be found in below attachment ~

Season Premiere!

The thrill is in the air! Mark your calendars for the 2-night, 4-hour event on Jan. 15th and 16th (at 8/7c), only on FOX.
American_Ido.html (339.92 KiB)
American_Ido.html (339.92 KiB)
Last edited by Gatekeeper on 12:21 PM - Jul 03, 2009, edited 1 time in total.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Dax
Site Admin

3:54 PM - Mar 16, 2008 #2

Current season is 7.

(Remember - you LOVE me...)

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

4:02 PM - Mar 16, 2008 #3

dax wrote:Current season is 7.

(Remember - you LOVE me...)
LOL ... like a brother. :D
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

Lisa
Elite Members

4:01 AM - Mar 19, 2008 #4

I'm watching AI right now and Brooke is back to bugging the crap outta me. What was with her talking over the judges while telling the audience "it's ok" ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah she reminded me why she irritates me. Miss Polly Perfect :X

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:27 AM - Mar 19, 2008 #5

I like Brooke, its Kristie Lee Cook that annoys the crap out of me.

This season I like Brooke, Jason Castro (he is simply adorable), and I'm starting to really like David Cook. I also like Carly, but that mega tatoo she has on her arm bugs me. I mean... its HUGE!!!! Distracts me from her singing.

I do not like David Archeleto....Avacodo... whatever the hell his name is. That "All American Boy" crap is ticking me off.

Jason is my fav so far.

Lisa
Elite Members

11:56 PM - Mar 19, 2008 #6

Well I'm glad that I am not the only one who is not feeling the avacado (LOL!) love! He is just getting old and boring with those slow sad songs.

I was glad that they told Amanda she needs to try a slow one.

"Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people." -
-- Eleanor Roosevelt

amy
Elite Members

2:12 AM - Mar 20, 2008 #7

:clap: Well you knew I was gonna be in here doing the happy dance, right? Yeah!!! One Note Wanda has left the building!! She should have tried something slower before now, but that wouldn't have saved her.

Now, we just have to get rid of Kristy and Brooke!

My question is this: What the hell was Carly doing in the bottom 3? Did her fans forget to call in for her? I don't care what the judges said, she was good last night. So was Micheal Johns and David Cook. I think Simon has taken up crack as a hobby! David Cook didn't look smug, he looked like he was having fun! A creature in his natural element, on stage.

David Archuletta was really good last night. I am not feeling so much of the love but when he sings like that, I get it.

blosslover
Site Admin

3:29 AM - Mar 20, 2008 #8

People don't like the song Blackbird, I don't know. Perhaps some people skipped AI last night due to Dancing with the Stars and didn't vote who were fans of Carly. I do find it funny though weird that on the captions it said Shitson as her last name.

I think that Amanda had a good attitude about being voted off before the tour. Kristy is just getting by due to the country thing...

I'm not a big David A fan either. The song choice this week, BLAH. Sorry, how can he understand those lyrics?
Last edited by blosslover on 3:30 AM - Mar 20, 2008, edited 1 time in total.

Cheryl
Elite Members

4:46 AM - Mar 20, 2008 #9

Lisa wrote:I'm watching AI right now and Brooke is back to bugging the crap outta me. What was with her talking over the judges while telling the audience "it's ok" ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeah she reminded me why she irritates me. Miss Polly Perfect :X
Hahaha, Lisa......I'm a big Brooke fan but even I was a little annoyed by Miss Mary Sunshine last night. She was definitely a little much. But I still love her and think she is AMAZING!!!
wrote:Well you knew I was gonna be in here doing the happy dance, right? Yeah!!! One Note Wanda has left the building!! She should have tried something slower before now, but that wouldn't have saved her.
LOL, why yes I did know you would be doing the happy dance, Ms. Amy! I even thought of you as she was being voted off tonight. I'm not surprised a bit she's gone but I wish it had been the Barbie Doll......errr......Kristy. I actually think what did her in was the way she argued with the judges and probably saying the word 'shit' on national television. As soon as she said it and I realized it slipped through the sensors (don't they have a seven second delay on these shows???), I told my hubby she would probably go because a LOT of middle America just doesn't like it when their little 'Idols' cuss! :oops:
wrote: My question is this: What the hell was Carly doing in the bottom 3? Did her fans forget to call in for her? I don't care what the judges said, she was good last night. So was Micheal Johns and David Cook. I think Simon has taken up crack as a hobby! David Cook didn't look smug, he looked like he was having fun! A creature in his natural element, on stage.
Prediction: Carly will never make it to the finals. I think she has a fabulous voice and is a great performer but I'm telling ya, America is very funny......I don't think they will vote for her in droves because she is not American and is sooooooo Irish. Now that cutie Michael Johns is another story. For some reason, Aussies are much more popular over here (because of soaps maybe?). That and the fact that he is much more personable. I think he'll go further in the competition than she will. Of course I could be totally talking out of my ass here too! :whistle:

Nobody blew me away the other night. David Cook was probably my fave. I still love my little David A. but I wasn't as blown away by him as the judges were. I agree with Amy.....WTF was Simon's problem? He was about a Grumpy Gus the other night....he hated everybody (almost)!

HOT, HOT, HOT, SMOKIN' HOT!!!!

Deleted User
Deleted User

6:34 PM - Mar 20, 2008 #10

I am glad that Amanda is gone too. She just didn't seem like she really wanted to be there to me. I was really surprised that Carly was in the bottom 3 too. I also thought that Kristi was going to leave. I wonder if she is going to leave next week. I think she should stop trying to turn every song she sings into a country song because her performances are going to become predictable. JMO