Dax
Site Admin

September 30th, 2016, 6:03 pm #11

I liked the first one. Story pace maybe a bit slow, yeah, wouldn't mind a bit more progress...

Some cool imagery, but I'm not scared.

Dax
Site Admin

October 17th, 2016, 8:29 pm #12

#5 finally brought Peters (the only guy to be in all six seasons) in.

And it was nice to see Frances Conroy back (after she sat out 'Hotel'). Funny to see her 'hobble' Shelby from running away, a bit we'll always associate with Bates' most famous movie role...

From the previews, it looks as though #6 will finally bring in the last credited-as-Main-Cast person, Cheyenne Jackson, and be set in the world where the 'docudrama' we've been seeing is a show, and not continuing the 're-enactments'...
Last edited by Dax on October 17th, 2016, 8:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dax
Site Admin

October 19th, 2016, 12:21 am #13

http://www.eonline.com/news/802624/amer ... hing-roles

Also..

>> * Murphy confirmed that Gaga’s Coven-infused persona is, in fact, the Original Supreme, adding that he plans to bring the character back in a future AHS season that will “return to Coven.”

* The plot of next season’s AHS will not be shrouded in secrecy the way Season 6’s was. “We’re going to announce [the premise] in the spring,” said Murphy. “We’re not doing a secrecy thing, but [next season] does have a big hook behind it.” And, according to Murphy, it involves several Freak Show characters.
Last edited by Dax on October 19th, 2016, 4:20 am, edited 1 time in total.

Krystal
Site Admin

October 19th, 2016, 5:02 am #14

It almost seems like the ending last week I don't know where it will go from there

Dax
Site Admin

October 20th, 2016, 4:50 pm #15

Liked #6. Second half of the season - found footage stuff - looks like it will be more fun.

But it was very tough to swallow real-Matt and real-Shelby going back to the house...

Kinda surprised that Peters' guy - last to arrive in the re-enactment- was the first to go here. But 'dead' never necessarily means we're done with somebody...

Bummed Diana (the producer that said 'fuck this' and tried to escape) died so quick... I liked her (Shannon Lucio).

One survives. First couple guesses... Bates' insane actress or Porter's real-Lee. Or maybe Audrey (Paulson's actress).
Last edited by Dax on October 20th, 2016, 5:33 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Krystal
Site Admin

October 24th, 2016, 4:44 am #16

Yes this is kind of an interesting spin on the story I wouldn't have thought of but it almost seems better than the original story.

Krystal
Site Admin

October 28th, 2016, 4:38 am #17

Holy shit have they become gruesome. I can handle a lot of x's in the head but this is really extreme. How many left? There's hardly a character Left Alive

Krystal
Site Admin

October 28th, 2016, 4:46 am #18

I was surprised to see Robin Weigart show up on this episode. What a talent she is. I have been a fan of her since she played Calamity Jane on Deadwood. But I have seen her play straight roles on Law & Order and such so she is quite the chameleon. Kathy Bates seems to be Hamming it up quite a bit. I wonder if everybody stood around laughing and drinking after some of these shoots

Dax
Site Admin

October 28th, 2016, 5:11 am #19

Think there are ten, and this was seven... (I still have about a half-hour left, got sleepy last night..)

Love Weigert (yeah, you saw her on Sons of Anarchy for a few years, too...). She did an episode of Season 2 (Asylum).

Krystal
Site Admin

October 28th, 2016, 9:03 pm #20

I don't know how there can be anyone left to bludgeon to death.