jbrr1212
Elite Members

May 2nd, 2010, 4:53 am #11

Cheryl wrote:Well isn't this interesting.....good for them! I was channel surfing the other day and saw Bradley Cole on GH. Is he a regular on there now? I'll bet his fans are thrilled.
Yeah he is semi-regular now. I dont think it'll be longterm but yes unfortunately he is darkening Port Chucks doorstep these days. And the irony, his characters last name...Bauer.

It does seem pricey for a DVD but I'll probably at least check out the first project. There are enough people I really like to outweigh not buying it for those I dont. I do hope they play something different than they did on GL, as much as I loved the show, at this point its time to move on. I can appreciate that they are using the GL base to get a kickstart and its enough to get me interested now I want something new to keep me interested.

GLightly

May 3rd, 2010, 2:14 pm #12

Blog posts:

Grant Aleksander and Beth Chamberlin

Gatekeeper
Site Admin

May 3rd, 2010, 3:12 pm #13

GLightly wrote:Blog posts:

Grant Aleksander and Beth Chamberlin
OK this is going to sound terrible and very snotty of me but ....

I was looking at the website www.newkindoflight.com and thought it looked terrible. The picture quality and graphics are horrendous. I really think they need to give me a call to help them out. ;)

I'm interested in seeing what they produce but I'm not sure about paying $28 for a DVD. I guess I'll wait and see how it comes out first.
Don't hate the slayer ... Hate the Game.

tgir
Site Admin

May 3rd, 2010, 5:07 pm #14

Go for it, Gate! I was not impressed by the website, either. I am sure you could do a much better job.

GLightly

May 9th, 2010, 5:25 pm #15

The 9 after 7 Productions website has been renovated.

CLICK!

Also ... a wonderful interview with Beth Chamberlin:

CLICK!