Moderator: terry1001

Next wave of bullpups

jimbouk
P12
Joined: April 2nd, 2017, 3:13 pm

April 29th, 2018, 7:28 pm #1

Looking at the latest from the shot show and reports of new arrivals from many manufacturers and looks like lots of improvements to existing models.

Anyone any ideas on what’s going to be the next big thing? Liking the look of the latest Vulcan. Is the edgun r5m coming here? Then there’s the Artemis and also the Kozak.

I’m going to have to get to a shooting show and have a play....what do you guys think?
Quote
Like
Share

badgerginger
Cricket
Joined: January 18th, 2015, 7:48 pm

April 29th, 2018, 8:50 pm #2

i like the new edguns, I have an r5m and its shorter cousin the lelya 2.0 on their way, looking forward to trying the new lelya, having had the 1st single shot model also with its forward cocking position and magazine loading, it could be the replacement for the colibri I once had, atb tim.
Quote
Like
Share

jimbouk
P12
Joined: April 2nd, 2017, 3:13 pm

April 29th, 2018, 9:29 pm #3

badgerginger wrote:i like the new edguns, I have an r5m and its shorter cousin the lelya 2.0 on their way, looking forward to trying the new lelya, having had the 1st single shot model also with its forward cocking position and magazine loading, it could be the replacement for the colibri I once had, atb tim.
Nice one, where have you ordered them from?
Quote
Like
Share

badgerginger
Cricket
Joined: January 18th, 2015, 7:48 pm

April 30th, 2018, 5:25 am #4

hi mate, they are coming from Ari at dase.fi , I have bought edguns and atamans from him in the past, great guy to deal with, atb tim.
Quote
Like
Share

jimbouk
P12
Joined: April 2nd, 2017, 3:13 pm

April 30th, 2018, 6:15 am #5

badgerginger wrote:hi mate, they are coming from Ari at dase.fi , I have bought edguns and atamans from him in the past, great guy to deal with, atb tim.
Cheers, have emailed them,
let’s see what the delivery time is like....
Quote
Like
Share

badgerginger
Cricket
Joined: January 18th, 2015, 7:48 pm

April 30th, 2018, 12:46 pm #6

if its in stock, usually 5 days, if not you will have have to wait for the next shipment which could be up to 12 weeks dependendant on edgun or ataman having the stock, atb tim.
Quote
Like
Share

grumpyoldman
Cricket
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 5:59 pm

April 30th, 2018, 8:38 pm #7

the new Edgun look ace as doe the Ataman i posted a video of
the kalibregun is a bit of a let down square shroud and built in bipod ???????????
Do not poke the Bear
Quote
Like
Share

mikey g
Colibri
mikey g
Colibri
Joined: January 10th, 2015, 3:19 pm

May 1st, 2018, 8:44 am #8

jimbouk wrote:
badgerginger wrote:hi mate, they are coming from Ari at dase.fi , I have bought edguns and atamans from him in the past, great guy to deal with, atb tim.
Cheers, have emailed them,
let’s see what the delivery time is like....
Ari is sound to deal with

Mikey
Let your feelings slip Boy ... But never your mask Boy!!
megga megga white thing!!
http://s15.zetaboards.com/BULLPUP_MAD/home/?c=32
http://www.biggo.co.uk/
Quote
Like
Share

I.Vanders
Cricket
Joined: January 12th, 2015, 6:46 pm

May 1st, 2018, 10:11 am #9

Verry nice guy indeed
Quote
Like
Share

jimbouk
P12
Joined: April 2nd, 2017, 3:13 pm

May 1st, 2018, 5:50 pm #10

Cheers lads, orders in, the wait is on ?
Quote
Like
Share