Purina Proplan Incredible Dog Challenge

Purina Proplan Incredible Dog Challenge

Miriam
Miriam

February 4th, 2014, 3:34 pm #1

Did you watch it? Aired Sunday on NBC. If you missed it I think you can find it on youtube. 60 min was not long enough. Superbowl boring in comparison. And the commercials--terrific. I love the Suburu commercials. I think my favorite is the 2 dogs "making out" but the other 2 with the "dog family" and the puppy strapped into his carseat--darling. All of the events just amaze me. It is fantastic what the dogs can do but the training involved is incredible. I did some obedience training and competition but there is no way I could train a dog for one of these events. Looking forward to watching Westminster 2/10 & 11. Love looking at a gorgeous dog no matter what the breed.

February 5th, 2014, 4:52 am #2

that he was running through the woods until he found a giant stick. That was one of the best Super Bowl commercials.

Ela1ne
Ela1ne

February 5th, 2014, 11:01 pm #3

can those of you with internet skills find, and show us, the Superbowl dog commercials you both were talking about…the Budweiser one I have already seen, but not these others. Thanks.

February 6th, 2014, 2:39 am #4

February 6th, 2014, 3:10 am #5

n/m

AmyandSophia
AmyandSophia

February 6th, 2014, 3:22 am #6

Thanks for posting it Gary!

February 6th, 2014, 5:03 pm #7

I think every dog owner gets a kick out of it when they see their dog dreaming.

Miriam
Miriam

February 6th, 2014, 5:29 pm #8

can those of you with internet skills find, and show us, the Superbowl dog commercials you both were talking about…the Budweiser one I have already seen, but not these others. Thanks.
search purina pro plan commercials. There are a series of "If you can dream it" commercials. search youtube subaru dog commercials. I like the one called Teenagers. Their motto is Dog Tested. Love them all.

Deb, MacKenzie, Ester and Kohl
Deb, MacKenzie, Ester and Kohl

February 6th, 2014, 7:17 pm #9

that he was running through the woods until he found a giant stick. That was one of the best Super Bowl commercials.
It is a Belgian Tervuren in working coat or a young dog. My first AKC Champion I finished was a Belgian Tervuren, I named her Cessna. Cessna's breeder is one of the top Terv breeders in the country. www.skyacrestervuren.com Michelle's dogs have very full coats and most are that rich mahogany color with the black saddle and mask, incomparison to the working Terv's or other lines I've seen and the one in this commercial. They are a very intelligent herding breed.

February 6th, 2014, 10:36 pm #10

I'm sure it's not running through the woods to fetch a big stick. Perhaps it's tearing a stuffy into little pieces or hanging out on the deck getting fed little pieces of grilled steak.

Woof!