Forum rules
Board Guidelines 1 - We ask that you do not insult, ridicule or threaten other posters, old or new that they may be. Also, please, do not spam :) <br><br>

2 - We ask that whenever you wish to write about later parts of a game, you apply the spoiler tags to said text. Especially if it is something about the game's story, bosses, puzzles or items.<br>
In the help forums however, it is not required to use spoiler tags for anything except the game's story.
Failure to do so may result in warning, suspension or banning; depending on the number of times this happened, the severity of the violation (such as describing the game's ending) and possible maliciousness of the violator.<br>
Alternatively, you may create a topic with the words *spoilers for "game(s) name"* in its title. That will exempt everybody from using spoiler tags in that thread for spoilers about said game. However know that said thread may not be modded, unless specifically requested for a violation of these rules.<br><br>

3 - Due to the high level and frequency of malicious spam bots posting in the forum, registration is required to post replies in any of our forums.

SNES PowerPak and the looong shipping time

EmuandCo
Child of Destiny
Child of Destiny
EmuandCo
Child of Destiny
Child of Destiny

August 22nd, 2010, 8:44 pm #1

Hi, I know that some ppl here have bought the SNES PowerPack from RetroUSB, too. My question now, how long did it take for you till it arrived? I got a shipping confirmation mail on Aug. 5th telling something about Your shipment was accepted/picked up and thats it. Nothing new since then. I start to worry. The guy behind retrousb is unreachable and now I wonder how long it takes from USA to Germany...

Pangili12
Traveler
Pangili12
Traveler

April 23rd, 2018, 9:21 am #2

It all depends on the service you have opted for. I have seen deliveries done within 24 hours also and some might take more than 7 days to reach. Thankfully, medical courier Dallas doesn’t take a lot of time. Also, medicines are very important and their delivery on time is must.

Conn
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums
Conn
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums

April 23rd, 2018, 4:22 pm #3

Oh wow... that message was 2010.
I hope emuandco got his power pak in the meanwhile :D