Forum rules
Board Guidelines 1 - We ask that you do not insult, ridicule or threaten other posters, old or new that they may be. Also, please, do not spam :)

2 - We ask that whenever you wish to write about later parts of a game, you apply the spoiler tags to said text. Especially if it is something about the game's story, bosses, puzzles or items.

In the help forums however, it is not required to use spoiler tags for anything except the game's story.
Failure to do so may result in warning, suspension or banning; depending on the number of times this happened, the severity of the violation (such as describing the game's ending) and possible maliciousness of the violator.

Alternatively, you may create a topic with the words *spoilers for "game(s) name"* in its title. That will exempt everybody from using spoiler tags in that thread for spoilers about said game. However know that said thread may not be modded, unless specifically requested for a violation of these rules.

3 - Due to the high level and frequency of malicious spam bots posting in the forum, registration is required to post replies in any of our forums.
Are you excited for this game?!
Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

October 21st, 2014, 9:33 pm #31

Duke Serkol,Oct 21 2014 wrote:
Tuf Pic,Oct 21 2014 wrote:I FINALLY
[+] Spoiler
RESTORED DARUNIA TO HIS SENSES!!
Good.

So...
Tuf Pic,Oct 19 2014 wrote:
[+] Spoiler
Should I still have Sheik manually blow up the Rock Sirloin, or will Impa do that task?!
How did that go? (Assuming you used Sheik)
1) THANKS!! ;)
[+] Spoiler
Yes, I DID USE SHEIK, & as for who blew up the rock sirloin, that task fell to Impa!!
I've also downloaded HYRULE WARRIORS, MASTER QUEST!! :D

Thanks for all of your help!! :link:
My Viewpoints wrote:"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

October 26th, 2014, 11:26 pm #32

I just reached the
[+] Spoiler
Temple of the Sacred Sword!!
My Viewpoints wrote:"Nothing you can say will ever convince me that the Zelda, Link & Impa of OOTURA, ALTTPGBA, SC2, BSLOZ, & OOX are different characters, or that Link isn't part Kokiri, FOR SOME Zelda Universes and that the mangas aren't canon FOR SOME alternate realities."

Duke Serkol
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums
Duke Serkol
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums

October 27th, 2014, 12:57 pm #33

Told you Death Mountain was the hardest part, just like in Adventure of Link.

Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

October 27th, 2014, 11:22 pm #34

I've gotten all the way up to
[+] Spoiler
Gerudo Desert!!
& obviously I've beaten Cia!! :link: :D

Duke Serkol
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums
Duke Serkol
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums

October 28th, 2014, 9:04 pm #35

I'm getting there on my second playthrough, with Cia's DLC mission added to the bunch.

Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

October 30th, 2014, 2:38 am #36

Duke Serkol,Oct 28 2014 wrote:I'm getting there on my second playthrough, with Cia's DLC mission added to the bunch.
GOOD FOR YOU!! ;)

I've downloaded it as well, but I haven't quite beaten it, unfortunately... :(

Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

January 16th, 2015, 12:36 am #37

*NECROMANCER IN THE HOUSE!!*

:stalfos:

Thought I'd share this URL:

http://www.zeldauniverse.net/2015/01/14 ... -february/

Duke Serkol
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums
Duke Serkol
Hero of Forums
Hero of Forums

January 16th, 2015, 1:19 pm #38

Not happy.

Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

January 16th, 2015, 7:28 pm #39

Duke Serkol,Jan 16 2015 wrote:Not happy.
To each her/his own!! B)

I'm especially happy that Young :link: is making an appearance!!

I've never been 1 to be particularly disturbed by Tingle either!! :P

Tuf Pic
Oracle
Oracle

June 27th, 2015, 9:30 pm #40

*NECRO-BUMP*!! :stalfos:

http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/06/16/ ... ntendo-3ds

Who else plans on getting this?!