SK

December 12th, 2010, 10:26 pm #1

Herb and Peter
Herb and Peter

December 24th, 2010, 2:27 am #2

SK
SK

December 24th, 2010, 8:28 am #3

...I've been waiting for weeks for the next instalment of your brilliantly funny parodies, but I'm really sorry to say this one lacked the usual humour...I mean, what happened to the funnyness? ... And why vocal sounds like you are actually short in script, as you seem to just ramble with every other word saying'homosexual'? ...sorry, just don't follow the theme...
Come on Herby baby try harder. It would be a shame to end on this low note, especially after the previous work you have done. When it first started with that funny image, I thought hehe, this is gonna be a goodun, but nothing changed? and the words just didn't make sense... Let me know if you need any more help on your next one, like further details, more images of me, anything really.

Come on Herby, Lets try again !!!

Merry Xmas

SK

SK
SK

December 24th, 2010, 12:05 pm #4

...still can't get this one. Herby, have I upset you? You seem a little agitated I feel.?

SK

IBIN PHARTIN
IBIN PHARTIN

December 24th, 2010, 4:48 pm #5

The Drunken master cant pull it off Steve-e, he is in desperate mode.

SK
SK

December 24th, 2010, 7:12 pm #6

...The parodies were great and highly amusing to me especially, but this latest one shows he has now lost the touch.

Oh well.... It was good while it lasted

SK

BabyHerb
BabyHerb

December 25th, 2010, 5:20 pm #7

And you lost touch even before starting your thing.

Herbie&Pee
Herbie&Pee

December 29th, 2010, 2:35 pm #8

...I've been waiting for weeks for the next instalment of your brilliantly funny parodies, but I'm really sorry to say this one lacked the usual humour...I mean, what happened to the funnyness? ... And why vocal sounds like you are actually short in script, as you seem to just ramble with every other word saying'homosexual'? ...sorry, just don't follow the theme...
Come on Herby baby try harder. It would be a shame to end on this low note, especially after the previous work you have done. When it first started with that funny image, I thought hehe, this is gonna be a goodun, but nothing changed? and the words just didn't make sense... Let me know if you need any more help on your next one, like further details, more images of me, anything really.

Come on Herby, Lets try again !!!

Merry Xmas

SK

SK
SK

December 29th, 2010, 6:08 pm #9

Herblong, my dear dear (may I call you friend?) ....

It just don't hit the spot as previous work(s) did. I strongly feel its all down to the script. It seems the dialogue hangs rather monotone in most places which highlights the lack of structure needed for a comedy sketch to portray the needed effect.

Here are some hints:

First, a definition of parody and satire. To parody someone or something is to exaggerate their foibles and mannerisms and exploit them for the purpose of comedy. I suggest to you that 'parody is a verbal charicature'. Satire is parody in writing or literature. In the vernacular, satire is called a 'mock-up' of an existing serious work, person, theme or concept, in this case myself as target or work(s) thereof Legends of the Dragon. I was trying to remember the name of a kung fu parody/comedy show that was once on American television. It featured extracts from old Asian movies, but they were dubbed in a matter of how African Americans speak. I don't remember the channel it was on, but it was really funny. Your accent I find funny because of its tendency to mimic AARDMAN animations, OR in some instances Monty Python in its approach.

Herby Baby, Don't let my words discourage you in the least,...In fact GROW from my advice and expand upon your previous triumphs.

Just believe in yourself and the comedy will return.

As a last word, and to let you know I didn't take it as just my opinion, I showed my wife, but she didn't seem to get it ( just like my LOTD books haha)....

Chin up my man!!! 2011 could be your year for returning success...

SK