Cut the crap please

Cut the crap please

Robbie
Robbie

December 31st, 2010, 11:33 am #1

I don't see any rare pictures anymore (except 1 xmas card by Roy, appriciate your effort) or nice info.

@Patrick, I know Leon for some good time now, so I'm not preaching here or acting as peacemaker. As for Steve, I don't know the man personaly, although I wouldn't mind that, but I enjoy his effort, the pics, the books... so as a longtime Bruce Lee collector, for me he is a source of information, a way to keep in touch with the scene and above all a nice man to talk with. Untill now he answered my posts with all respect. I guess you harvest what you sow?

So... with all due respect, can we cut the crap please, because I don't fancy the bashing and I also don't like the YouTube stuff. Remember that everyone can watch those.. Let's all just let it rest, people who don't want to be here, just leave. Have some respect for eachother in our posts.

Have a happy new year and hope to speak u all in 2011!

Roy
Roy

December 31st, 2010, 12:54 pm #2

nt

Leon
Leon

December 31st, 2010, 3:35 pm #3

Well steve and i are all right now so everything is cool.

Leon

SK
SK

December 31st, 2010, 6:19 pm #4

Firstly thank you for the kind words. As for the Youtube stuff and other attempted insults towards DT and myself, it really isn't an issue although I appreciate what you are saying...

DT and myself are just fans of BL and don't take any of this to heart because we don't mind the parodies, in fact I personally find them quiet amusing. Just hope Herby Baby and co step up the quality if I was to be honest.

We also believe that any publicity in mentioning our work is only good (and free) publicity that any journalist hound should be proud of.

All I can say is the language should be kept under control in case there are youngsters visiting here. Other than that, can't see a problem with making someone laugh...

Anyway, Happy New Year to EVERYONE on here (even my best critics) and look forward to 2011 !!!

Rock On !!

SK