Can someone explain this (the picture)

Can someone explain this (the picture)

Will
Will

January 1st, 2011, 7:27 pm #1

Mr. solome kockrami
Mr. solome kockrami

January 1st, 2011, 8:28 pm #2

Bruce Lee in Enter the Dragon, mate, you come to a place like this and have no idea? New years have you still drunk?

Nima
Nima

January 1st, 2011, 8:30 pm #3

What do you need explained about the picture?

Will
Will

January 2nd, 2011, 12:00 am #4

Yes the picture need to be explained.

Why colorized?

Dan
Dan

January 3rd, 2011, 12:39 am #5

Sorry if i'm lost here, but are you complaining about the photo? Personally to me it's a rare photos I haven't seen before and what do you mean by the term colorized? Isn't this a color photo surely? Even if this has been man-made does it really make a problem for the fans?

It seems Will. you are the problem these guys such as Tan, Tadman and Kerridge no longer give us rare treats here because of the whinging from dorks as you.

Dan

McDwain
McDwain

January 3rd, 2011, 5:57 am #6

Yes I am. And Dan? EAT ME.

Robbie
Robbie

January 3rd, 2011, 9:10 am #7

Yes the picture need to be explained.

Why colorized?
I don't know, but the pic looks colorized to me too. I remember these pics to be B&W. I work with Adobe Photoshop professionaly on a daily bases so I have a good eye for 'the works', but nevertheless if it's colorized, it's done very nice!

Small personal note: I don't mind pics to be colorized, but the colors need to be correct an accurate 'as they were'. I mean, BL with blond hair, blue eyes and a green pants can give people who don't know better false information. So my personal opinion is: Let the pictures speak for themselves without altering of any kind.

Dan
Dan

January 3rd, 2011, 9:37 am #8

So you have a guy doing a column on Lee and basically giving us fans any news / rare photos and all you can talk about is a photo that may or may not be colorized? Unbelievable thats all I can say and no wonder this place has gone to the dogs.

Dan

Robbie
Robbie

January 3rd, 2011, 10:51 am #9

Dan... what's the problem exactly?

'This guy'? Everybody knows DT and his effort in presenting great stuff, so what's new?
This topic was opened about the pic in his article, I don't see the problem?
Hold your horses please, if you can't contibute here, than don't...

Dan
Dan

January 3rd, 2011, 12:45 pm #10

Exactly what are YOU going on about here?

You seem to have missed the whole point. The original post was some idiot complaining about a photo that is or supposedly colorized. Personally it looks like a regular color shot to me, but if its colorized so what? The whole point is that as usual the idiots here proceed to alienate with their constant moaning about issues that aren't relevant to the whole picture.

A guy (in this case Inside Kung Fu writer) puts together a column dedicated to Bruce Lee, and yet instead of praise for the effort, all he gets is a moron whinging about a photo being colorized. Robbie, so you are into photoshop etc , well so what?

It just annoys me that instead of everyone getting along and helping each other with some sort of encouragement, all we get is the constant harassment of people like DT, SK, GT and other major players, and this is ALL THE TIME HERE. Now the same idiots are popping about Inside Kung Fu for Christs sake!! What is going on I ask? So don't come on here Robbie with your almighty attitude telling me to not come here. Who are you to say that may I ask? The bottom line Robbie is people like you if you are really into the scene and genuinely want it to grow should support what I a saying, not come out with sarcastic remarks telling me to go and take a hike. If you think the original post was someone being legitimate in their question, then you are naive to say the least. It was just another pop at the major players on the scene. Remember, without these major players such as DT and SK mainly, the scene would have died years ago when John Little packed his bags and left.

So take a look at this scenario:

No DT

No SK

= NO BRUCE LEE SCENE

If you think I'm sucking up to these guys then think all you want, but i'm just being realistic here.

The bottom line is that this forum isn't by far any blimp on what the scene is about, but at the same time there are people that visit here young and old that don't need to see day in day out the constant morons pulling holes in everything. They should just be grateful these guys are bothering to do books etc.

Dan