July 2nd, 2018, 5:12 pm #11

Bob Wall is close friends with Linda & the family so of course he is protecting them. Check out the following interview with Wall in Deadly Hands of Kung Fu magazine from the mid 70s.

Read in here:

https://issuu.com/illmatical/docs/bobwall

"He [Bruce] was very popular on the outside level; people who didn't really know him loved him. People who really did, didn't." 

July 2nd, 2018, 6:16 pm #12

[quote="Kojiro"]
http://www.bruceleeonline.com/bob-wall-interview/

JB: (laughs) Next hogwash is…. did Bruce ever cheat on his wife , you know, did he ever have any sexual affairs with any of his leading actresses? This is just stuff I’m reading from the book to you.

Bob Wall : Well there’s a lot of rumors about that stuff. I was never with Bruce when he was with any girl but I can tell you I was around Betty Ting Pei, Nora Miao, and there was none of that stuff going on around us, but all I can tell you is …..he loooved his wife. Linda Lee , for my money, was one of the best wives I’ve ever seen in my life. She was a fabulous wife to Bruce. I had several onversations with him about how much he loved her and he would never do anything to risk losing her and the fact is that woman loved him, still I think she loves him, beyond the grave. She married another Bruce. Her current husband is Bruce (Cadwell). But the reality is she’s a classy bright woman, who took great care of him , was very sexual with him was very womanly with him
and she was probably more fluent in Cantonese than Bruce was. She really took it seriously about being his wife. I can’t imagine… look, you know what, when you’re an actor like Bruce and you have a million women attracted to him and you’re taking pictures with actresses all the time, so it’s very easy…..I don’t know if you remember in high school you know like it was once thought that anyone wearing a yellow sweater was a hooker so if you saw ‘Mary’ wearing a yellow sweater she’s a hooker…so the reality is that on the sets Bruce was very friendly to everyone , he was a charming guy and I can’t say for sure because I don’t know but I can tell you my opinion is no.

Bob Wall really knew Bruce Lee, he was not a mercenary, he did not receive money to destroy the reputation of other people.
[/quote]

This made me howl with laughter. Here are the quotes my interview with Bob Wall in 2013. I did not include it in my book, because Bob Wall is unreliable and because I'm not a mercenary. (I have the whole interview on tape.)

MATTHEW POLLY: Did Bruce take Betty Ting Pei with him to Rome for the filming of Way of the Dragon?

BOB WALL: No, because he was fucking the other girl, the model, Nora Miao. He was hammering the hell out of her, so he didn’t mix the girlfriends. Wife stayed home, girlfriends stayed home, I’ve got one at a time. Oh yeah, they [Bruce and Nora] were hand in held and they were screwing each other’s brains out. But the last thing he wanted was her [Betty] there.

MATTHEW POLLY: Were there a lot of girlfriends or just a couple?

BOB WALL: Oh no, shitloads. He fucked everything that moved. He was a real whore... He said, "I’ve got to slow down, but I can’t." He said, "When I was a kid, I couldn’t get women. Now I’m a star, I get every woman I want." He said, "I’m just kind of like a kid in a candy store."

July 2nd, 2018, 6:22 pm #13

[quote="matthewpolly"]
This made me howl with laughter. Here are the quotes my interview with Bob Wall in 2013. I did not include it in my book, because Bob Wall is unreliable and because I'm not a mercenary. (I have the whole interview on tape.)

MATTHEW POLLY: Did Bruce take Betty Ting Pei with him to Rome for the filming of Way of the Dragon?

BOB WALL: No, because he was fucking the other girl, the model, Nora Miao. He was hammering the hell out of her, so he didn’t mix the girlfriends. Wife stayed home, girlfriends stayed home, I’ve got one at a time. Oh yeah, they [Bruce and Nora] were hand in held and they were screwing each other’s brains out. But the last thing he wanted was her [Betty] there.

MATTHEW POLLY: Were there a lot of girlfriends or just a couple?

BOB WALL: Oh no, shitloads. He fucked everything that moved. He was a real whore... He said, "I’ve got to slow down, but I can’t." He said, "When I was a kid, I couldn’t get women. Now I’m a star, I get every woman I want." He said, "I’m just kind of like a kid in a candy store."
[/quote]

What did Bob Wall have to say to you in regards to Bruce's relationship with Linda? Who were the other girlfriends in question? Either way, I can't say I'm surprised, regardless of whether Wall is being truthful or not.

July 2nd, 2018, 6:37 pm #14

What did Bob Wall have to say to you in regards to Bruce's relationship with Linda? Who were the other girlfriends in question? Either way, I can't say I'm surprised, regardless of whether Wall is being truthful or not.
[/quote]

He said bad things about Linda, which I will not dignify by quoting.

July 2nd, 2018, 6:55 pm #15

I don't know if your admiration for Bruce Lee could get any higher, not there was any doubt, but confirmation that he enjoyed the intimate company of a 20-year-old Nora Miao makes you respect the man even more! Heck, Nora at 66, is still quite attractive. King of Kung Fu!

July 2nd, 2018, 7:06 pm #16

[quote="PhantomDreamer"]
I don't know if your admiration for Bruce Lee could get any higher, not there was any doubt, but confirmation that he enjoyed the intimate company of a 20-year-old Nora Miao makes you respect the man even more! Heck, Nora at 66, is still quite attractive. King of Kung Fu!
[/quote]

For what it's worth, Bruce had amazing multitasking skills. If what Bob Wall said about the Little Dragon "screwing everything that walked" is completely true, then it makes Bruce's hectic schedule and accomplishments all the more impressive.

July 2nd, 2018, 7:24 pm #17

Sorry 

July 2nd, 2018, 7:48 pm #18

I think Nora may have been the one he was seeing the most often re Davis Miller quote.

Nora Miao Ke Hsiu appeared on a radio interview and admitted falling for married men Bruce Lee and Taiwan Best Actor Ko Chun Hsiung. Linked to rumors with married men on multiple occasions, she admitted that she was "rebellious". "I feel it's fate, I didn't deliberately look for these people. They were mutual. (Did you stop yourself?) Yes, but I couldn't stop (myself). When it had to happen it would happen. Of course, some of the responsibilities fell on me, but the time when everyone were happy indeed actually appeared and couldn't be stopped. (You couldn't help yourself?) Probably!" She stressed that she never planned to ask them to leave their wives. She naively felt that everyone was very happy. Now looking back, this might also be the reason that she has not been married for so many years. 

Miao Ke Hsiu mentioned that she and Bruce Lee worked together on three films. She recalled that back then Bruce Lee constantly played pranks on her. She also said that the source of the rumors probably was from the FIST OF FURY (JING MO MOON) kiss scene. "It was a real kiss, you can see it in the movie. (Was it your first kiss scene?) Yes, at the time everyone was very nervous. We were even fully prepared, as we kept spraying breath fresheners. We only needed two takes." 

http://hktopten.blogspot.com/

July 3rd, 2018, 1:22 am #19

[quote="matthewpolly"]
[/quote]

He said bad things about Linda, which I will not dignify by quoting.
[/quote]

Hey Matthew, this may be in poor taste, maybe not after 45 years... How about so name dropping of other HK Starlets most Western fans would have no clue about? We all know Nora, Betty, and possibly Maria Yi??
Just a few. Lol.

Any Shaw Starlets???

July 11th, 2018, 6:40 pm #20

The BiG CONCUBiNE BOSS
FiSTS of CONCUBiNES / The CONCUBiNE Connection
Way of the CONCUBiNE / Return of the CONCUBiNE
Game of CONCUBiNES
Enter the CONCUBiNE

a close friend of BLs in an interview said BL loved his family
and would do anything to protect them ......what a crock of SH_T
look @ all the stupid risks he constantly took throughout his life
w his health, diet, exercise & love affairs
BL was a VERY flawed   egoTESTical   selfish self centered person
who only really loved HiMSELF and he paid the  UFC  /  ULTiMATE FUCKiNG COST .....price ! ! !