July 26th, 2018, 4:51 pm #21

July 26th, 2018, 5:09 pm #22

look at his fingers of his right hand in the first pic, ouuucch

July 27th, 2018, 12:11 pm #23

[quote="Raphael Lee"]
Believing that Bruce Lee was just an actor is the same thing as believing Keanu Reeves is a fighter. Bruce Lee is not the most famous actor in the world, Bruce Lee is the world's most famous martial artist and so he is so hated by racist junk.
[/quote]

Hated by racist junk?

I would say he is hated by many people in the combat sport world. Just saw today a clip from the Floyd Mayweather Gym when they disussing Lee vs. Tyson in a street fight. Of course they are all Boxing and Combat Sport people and it s obvious they say Tyson, and i don t blame them because anybody can have his opinion about it.

But those people call Dewey Cooper a "Martal Arts Hall of Famer", and those guys think Martial Arts is just going in a ring/octagon and fight. So Lee was just a martial arts practioneer, but not a real martial artist because he never fought in sport.

It s totally clear and nobody can say he was a combat sport or amateur/professional fighter, but the term "Martial Art" includes weapons (blunt, edge, maybe even ballistic, but i would exclude ballistic), multiple opponents + stuff wich is not allowed in combat sport.
Fighting in sport is a piece of the martial arts cake, and this piece of cake calls combat sport.

BTW: Is it possible to upload stuff from your own computer (graphic for example) in this forum? If yes, how it works?

July 27th, 2018, 1:21 pm #24

Well, I would reply but, to me, your comment is completely incomprehensible, but maybe that's your way.