May 25th, 2018, 12:19 pm #11

For whatever reason, Lazenby arrived on the scene when there was turmoil at the GH offices. Andre Morgan's stories have always placed Lee at the offices petty much all day, Linda said he was home, Chow says they went to Betty's in the late afternoon, Betty says she was with him and talked about what he ate that day, Lazenby says they had lunch and agreed to meet for dinner later... You see the differences in accounts? These people are LYING. ... but, WHY?

May 25th, 2018, 2:48 pm #12

The discrepancies remind me of the Rashomon-like recounting as to why Jean-Claude Van Damme was fired from Predator...

https://news.avclub.com/nobody-who-work ... 1798263255

Back to Bruce, if they told the truth about him dying at G.H. then the police would slow down productions. With people recently exposing nondisclosure agreements that were signed to protect Weinstein, I was hoping that former G.H. colleagues would do the same against Chow. Then again, who needs to sign when you can just simply threaten them with Triad involvement?

I'm beginning to suspect Mr. Morgan. Why would Bruce expect him to have codeine? That's awfully specific versus asking for an aspirin.

May 25th, 2018, 3:47 pm #13

[quote="Hai_Tien"]
The discrepancies remind me of the Rashomon-like recounting as to why Jean-Claude Van Damme was fired from Predator...

https://news.avclubu.com/nobody-who-wor ... 1798263255

Back to Bruce, if they told the truth about him dying at G.H. then the police would slow down productions. With people recently exposing nondisclosure agreements that were signed to protect Weinstein, I was hoping that former G.H. colleagues would do the same against Chow. Then again, who needs to sign when you can just simply threaten them with Triad involvement?

I'm beginning to suspect Mr. Morgan. Why would Bruce expect him to have codeine? That's awfully specific versus asking for an aspirin.
[/quote]

So again, the notion is Bruce in whatever manner, was [i]"delivered"[/i] to Betty's flat. Everyone else is in on it, including Linda, who was probably told to leave home a few hours. Something really foul went down and the best place for it to have happenedwould be the studio; a controlled environment where hired hands could be undercover Triad.

Reminds me of the remark one of Lee's stuntmen made in his home, gathered with Linda and others: "If we had gotten there a little sooner, maybe he'd still be alive..." or something like that. To which Linda responded angrily about not wanting to know what really happened.

May 25th, 2018, 3:55 pm #14

It's possible that Linda was told to leave home so that G.H. could film footage at his house for what they knew would be a posthumous documentary. Remember that Charles Lowe went to Bruce's house before 7 p.m. and all he could see was Brandon along with four stuntmen. Where the Hell was Shannon?

I hope that someone uploads Bruce Lee: The Man, The Legend. I remember that there was way more domestic footage than what was later shown in The Legend.

May 25th, 2018, 4:18 pm #15

As I said Hai_Tien, something awfully fishy here. People don't seem to care. Even in this thread, the only ones engaged seemingly are you and I. I don't know why, but the subject matters to me. I guess people enjoy a huge lie over a small truth.

May 25th, 2018, 5:03 pm #16

Going by the number of views, people do care......it's just that so much has been said in the past that people just don't know what else to chime in with. The key is to search the forum's history (a true compendium) and find different dots to join so as to make sense of what went down. Things have changed a lot since the last century, so I feel that more fans are becoming open-minded about the dark side of Bruce's life.

Hopefully, Matthew Polly has done some digging into the Triad encounters.