Way of the Dragon Tie-In Novel (Half Finished)

Way of the Dragon Tie-In Novel (Half Finished)

January 14th, 2016, 12:57 am #1

Hello people...
I have been writing a novel version of WAY much in the vein of the old ENTER novel, where scenes are expanded or created to supply texture, detail and background. I'm up to chapter 9 (it's been on a hiatus for a while) and I'm eager to get going on it again. The problem is I've no idea if I'm infringing on copyright. It's my work...but based on Bruce's story/characters. How would the estate react? It's fan fiction but I would like to see it in print when finished.
Any ideas folks?

Dave
Dave

January 14th, 2016, 1:28 am #2

nt

Anonymous
Anonymous

January 14th, 2016, 2:12 am #3

Hello people...
I have been writing a novel version of WAY much in the vein of the old ENTER novel, where scenes are expanded or created to supply texture, detail and background. I'm up to chapter 9 (it's been on a hiatus for a while) and I'm eager to get going on it again. The problem is I've no idea if I'm infringing on copyright. It's my work...but based on Bruce's story/characters. How would the estate react? It's fan fiction but I would like to see it in print when finished.
Any ideas folks?
NT

January 14th, 2016, 2:21 pm #4

Hello people...
Any ideas folks?
Not looking to make money...just to see it in print!

January 14th, 2016, 8:20 pm #5

Are you actually trying to get something published?

Dave
Dave

January 15th, 2016, 2:06 am #6

nt.

January 15th, 2016, 9:13 am #7

Hello people...
Any ideas folks?
I personally would love to see that happen. I feel the plot for that movie has a lot of potential to be greatly expanded and detailed on.

As for your question, if your story is non-profit, then there is nothing for you to worry about. Also, you can simply publish your story at fanfic.net or something similar.

Chris
Chris

January 15th, 2016, 10:14 am #8

NT

January 15th, 2016, 11:05 am #9

I personally would love to see that happen. I feel the plot for that movie has a lot of potential to be greatly expanded and detailed on.

As for your question, if your story is non-profit, then there is nothing for you to worry about. Also, you can simply publish your story at fanfic.net or something similar.
Thanks for the comments guys, that's good to know. I will now attempt to finish it.
Who knows?...The Big Boss could follow!

May 11th, 2017, 12:32 am #10

Hello people...
Any ideas folks?
I take it the novel project has been dropped entirely? NT