Tommy Carruthers: “MMA is a sports, JKD is not!”

July 23rd, 2018, 1:31 pm #151

Tommy is a great martial artist, just by the demonstrations of Tommy you can realize that his speed is far superior to any idiot of the UFC. As much propaganda as the real fights do not happen on television, Tommy Carrugthers is a security guard in one of the most dangerous cities in the world. There is no judge to protect Tommy Currthers' life. UFC fighters are all sequel, when you're getting punches all the time in your head you get sequeled and there is no cure, you will be sequelated for the rest of your life and you can be sure that sequel people are not fit for the real fightTommy is a great martial artist, just by the demonstrations of Tommy you can realize that his speed is far superior to any idiot of the UFC. As much propaganda as the real fights do not happen on television, Tommy Carrugthers is a security guard in one of the most dangerous cities in the world. There is no judge to protect Tommy Currthers' life. UFC fighters are all sequel, when you're getting punches all the time in your head you get sequeled and there is no cure, you will be sequelated for the rest of your life and you can be sure that sequel people are not fit for the real fight however they can do very well in a fake television fight where there is a judge to defend their lives. Once Joe Lewis was asked what his biggest moment in the ring was and he replied 'I have not had any good times in the ring, I never liked to beat people'. Fighting is a very serious thing, not entertainment for idiot kids.however they can do very well in a fake television fight where there is a judge to defend their lives. Once Joe Lewis was asked what his biggest moment in the ring was and he replied 'I have not had any good times in the ring, I never liked to beat people'. Fighting is a very serious thing, not entertainment for idiot kids.

July 23rd, 2018, 1:54 pm #152

[quote="NDoraku"]
[quote="badger01j"]
I'm not sure of the point of the post of the video above from Tommy,[/quote]

Are you kidding? [emoji unicode-emoji="1f600"]1f600[/emoji]
Isn t that very easy to understand?

[/quote]

No, I mean the point of posting it without a comment on this thread. It is extremely obvious as to the video's point, but how it relates to this thread is not.